Can you play on fulltilt from the US if you're under 21? I have been (I'm 19) and I'm ready to cash out some of my winnings but I read that you're supposed to be of "legal age in your jurisdiction" to play. But then the site just says you have to be 18.

my cousin, who was 18 at the time tried to withdraw the money. ftp denied him because he wasn't 21 and froze his account and took all his money. he's no longer allowed to play on full tilt anymore for violating their terms of agreement.

Does your account actually say that your 19?
No it doesn't....but I have to send them a copy of my license to cash out by check (the only option that seems to be available). Any ideas as to how i could get this money out? I guess I could make an account under my dad's name, but that seems kinda sketchy to transfer then withdrawal.
No it doesn't....but I have to send them a copy of my license to cash out by check (the only option that seems to be available). Any ideas as to how i could get this money out? I guess I could make an account under my dad's name, but that seems kinda sketchy to transfer then withdrawal.
Do you have any really good friend that you can trust, like really trust and then trade to them and they pay you the money ?or will that flash up to
cash refund

I've been wondering about this, too. I'll be eighteen in October, and the account I'm currently playing on doesn't have rakeback, so I'm pretty eager to get a new one up. Wouldn't mind having it in my name, either. Would transferring funds to mom's account when I need to cash out work? Suggestions? I'm kind of in the same boat.Kind of a side note: are there any great resources to get a general understanding of US poker law? Been curious.

You can cashout just fine I'm pretty sure.They just say that jurisdiction thing cause they have to... but are the cops in your area gonna somehow magically know that you're depositing poker money? FTP doesn't care, as long as you're over 18.

Why dont you email Full tilt from a 3rd party email account and ask for there take on it, just dont mention any names