Your Favorite Album

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people still listen to a whole album at once?I have bought Nirvana Nevermind 4 times because of theft, losing it and format change cassete to cd so I guess that one is my favorite. GNR Appetite is pretty tight too. Kill Em All rounds out the top 3.

I have several favorites. But if I have to choose one, and the thread says so, I'd go with The Mars Volta's "Francis the Mute."

Do people still listen to a whole album at once?I have bought Nirvana Nevermind 4 times because of theft, losing it and format change cassete to cd so I guess that one is my favorite. GNR Appetite is pretty tight too. Kill Em All rounds out the top 3.
Those 2 are definitely in my top 5, along with NIN Pretty Hate Machine and Alice in Chains Jar of Flies.
op2p28.jpg
QFT... Self-titled was also sweet.I gotta go w/ Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory... Maybe it's my pre-pubescent "I'm angry at my parents and want to listen to screaming and whatnot" self talking... but they definitely peaked w/ their first album as Linkin Park. Sad, but still a great album.Oh, and...B00000I01H.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Grumble Grumble......1. Television - Marquee Moon2. Pavement - Slanted & ("and" for the character deficienados) Enchanted3. Sonic Youth - Sister4. Kleenex Girl Wonder - Ponyoak5. Guided by Voices - Bee Thousand6. Dinosaur Jr. - Green Mind7. The Beatles (everything from about 1967-70)8. jk and co - Suddenly One Summer9. Steely Dan - Can't Buy a Thrill10. Built To Spill - Perfect from Now OnThere's others I suppose....but it's late and I just ate Mongolian BBQI'll show myself out of General now...