Villain is 34/7/.5 over 50 hands. What's our best line on the turn?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($223)MP3 ($299.55)CO ($200)Button ($301)SB ($248.50)BB ($181)UTG ($231.55)UTG+1 ($75.80)MP1 ($362.10)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with qc.gif, qh.gif. 3 folds, Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, Button calls $7, SB calls $6, 1 fold.Flop: ($23) 3h.gif, 9c.gif, 8d.gif(4 players)SB bets $23, Hero raises to $69, Button folds, SB calls $46.Turn: ($161) 5h.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero ?,

If you aren't happy bet/calling the turn here, you should flat call the flop.Basically, if you think he's calling your flop raise with JT, A9, etc., then you should be happy to bet the turn. If you don't think he's calling the flop raise light, then don't raise the flop because it gives you a really awkward situation with stack sizes.As played I just bet $110 (or just shove) on the turn and if he has me beat so be it, but I think by default I flat call the flop for pot control and play the turn in position.

If you aren't happy bet/calling the turn here, you should flat call the flop.Basically, if you think he's calling your flop raise with JT, A9, etc., then you should be happy to bet the turn. If you don't think he's calling the flop raise light, then don't raise the flop because it gives you a really awkward situation with stack sizes.As played I just bet $110 (or just shove) on the turn and if he has me beat so be it, but I think by default I flat call the flop for pot control and play the turn in position.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ this pretty much