I just had a really good session at a .5/$1 table on empire.Played for 168 minutes and 150 hands. Net Amount: $67.37. Sat down with $25 left with almsot $93BB/HR: 24.06BB/100: 45.21This table was filled with people calling raises with almost any 2 cards and then folding to bets on the flop or turn. Almost every hand 5-6 people per flop. So what are some of your best sessions?

I just got off the $.50/$1.00 NL tables and ran up a $195 profit for 2 hours of play. Caught quad 4's on the turn and river on a board of Q Q 2 4 42 other players had boats and needless to say, most of my winnings came from that pot. also, some strange kid was on tilt and i had observed some of his plays as he was showing his bluffs after big preflop raises. He ends up pushing all in for $125 and I look down and see pocket aces. I call quickly and he has A/5 off suit. So he was pretty much drawing dead before the flop hit the table.Good session. Overall today I walked away with about $400.

$1930 in less than a day at 2/4 LHE and 3/6 LHE.
I've played more 2/4 and 3/6 holdem in the last two years than most people play in a lifetime. I seriously doubt this is true. In fact, I know it cant be true. I have never even seen or heard of anything close to this in my life. My best single day results, where I caught the most unbelievable run of cards, was $400 in four hours at 3/6. This was unreal and I haven't gotten even close to it since. $100 dollars profit average an hour...you are telling me that averaged more than that over a longer period. No way!!!
I've played more 2/4 and 3/6 holdem in the last two years than most people play in a lifetime. I seriously doubt this is true. In fact, I know it cant be true. I have never even seen or heard of anything close to this in my life. My best single day results, where I caught the most unbelievable run of cards, was $400 in four hours at 3/6. This was unreal and I haven't gotten even close to it since. $100 dollars profit average an hour...you are telling me that averaged more than that over a longer period. No way!!!
Maybe he caught aces 2 x an hour? lol
I can see this happening at a shorthanded 3/6 table maybe. I've recorded sessions where I made 200 in an hour.
It's true. It's also true that after this massive profit, I lost a couple hundred at Full Tilt after signing on for the bonus and entered 2 100 dollar tournaments and lost the initial buy-ins.It was one end of short term variance. It was a long day, probably a couple hours short of 20, with a nap in between, so it could be counted as two sessions stretched over a period of a day. In response to Stein, I didn't play short handed. It was all full table LHE.