Hpt In Gary, Indiana

wow, last night was pretty fun......just woke upi think we went through a bottle of jack last nighti think next time we go out we have to find a place with beer pongi think i suck at dartsi think im not going anywhere because i left my car therei think jamie is a pussyi think by the time the waitress got off work i was too drunk to think so im pretty sure i just sat therei think the only reason we got home is because this said pussy was able to drivei think i woke up with chicken nuggets all over my bed because i was to drunk to find my mouthi think i wanna do this again very soon
loooooooooooooooooooool
We have 2 separate Chicago threads, but yet plans are made in the Gary, Indiana thread........Disappointing. I could have made it out last night. Sounds like a good time.Get back to the Chicago threads:)
As stated before, we need our own Sub Forum for Chicago, cause we ROCK!!! :club::ts
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since checkboxes seem to be the way to go:[ ] could get drunk since i had to drive kurt's whipped ass back to brigitte[ ] above stopped kevin from trying to make me take 8 shots or whatever anyway[x] found out kurt is a total freeloading mooch off his girlfriend[x] kevin thought my car was "omg so ****ing hot in here man" while leaning out an open door in the drive through to mcdonald's[x] had to change mcdonald's order about 30 times[ ] drive thru lady got the order right[ ] southern style chicken sandwich is anywhere close to a chick-fil-a[x] kurt spilled a big mac in my car[ ] "don't worry dude there's only like one piece of lettuce left down there"[x] kevin can go from zero to hammered in the span of 30 seconds[x] kevin asked a guy outside the bar if he wanted to fight, then said "no man, i'm totally joking. it's cool"[?] guy outside bar got joke[x] jeff wanted to bang waitress[ ] waitress wanted to bang jeff[ ] jeff has game[x] became apparent waitress has kid[ ] jeff likes dating chicks with kids[x] jeff saved the day in other areas[ ] my team lost at any bar game other than drinking[x] is not driving next time.
LMAO, classic.

Fluff busted first hand.. I'm sure trip report to come. He showed up with his buddies at the Chicago Charitable events and I dealt to him and his friends for the last 2ish hours. Was quite funny watching how aggravated the rest of the players were getting at Fluffs play. Very nice.Up early for the main event tomorrow of the CSOP.. Fluff is playing, hopefully a good turn out and better results than the HPT event.Cheers

Fluff busted first hand.. I'm sure trip report to come. He showed up with his buddies at the Chicago Charitable events and I dealt to him and his friends for the last 2ish hours. Was quite funny watching how aggravated the rest of the players were getting at Fluffs play. Very nice.Up early for the main event tomorrow of the CSOP.. Fluff is playing, hopefully a good turn out and better results than the HPT event.Cheers
WTFaments?!?!?What abtout PTespecialmenst?
Yeah...I was one of those friends with the Fluffdog himself. I would just like to say thank you dealer for the 66 on the final hand vs my other friends AQ and letting him flop top top and me the bottom set lol. Fun table, some unwanted anger but other than that it was fun. A lot of poker tomorrow with the cash games and watching The Fluffdog play in the main event of the CSOP (most likely...but who knows cus it's kinda 5:30 right now and there are no signs of going to bed anytime in the near future) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Zephire was a baller dealer. It was a fun $1/$2 nl table since I tilted the table with my dark raises and loose play and my 2 friends were playinhg too. I busted the 1st hand of the HPT tourney but I played the hand fine. PTspecial and his friend both have arround 60k going into Day 2 with ave. at 51k he said.Gl! Weeeeeeee! :D:ts:4h:D:club: