Hpt In Gary, Indiana

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring the bitch along, douchebag.
She'll be asleep by 10. She works a real job, remember?I'm also broke, so that doesn't help. Not to mention running really bad the past 2 days.
She'll be asleep by 10. She works a real job, remember?I'm also broke, so that doesn't help. Not to mention running really bad the past 2 days.
you're coming, don't be a douchebag, douchebag.
****!! JJ loses to 99. On a 823 flop. Oh well. Next time. Too tired to meet you guys out. If u make it to Monday ill come rail
Man, you run as bad as Kurt. ugh!!

I will confirmt he followingPt special is quite tallPt special and his friend can drink more than meJeff is better at pool than mejamie is better at pool than meit doesn't take much to be better at pool than methe waitress wanted to have sex with pt special[ ? ] pt special had sex with the waitress[ ? ] pt special played wingman the whole night and his friend had sex with the waitressgallo did not show upi got wendys on the way home[x] i didn't use these checkboxes but all the above is true

I will confirmt he followingPt special is quite tallPt special and his friend can drink more than meJeff is better at pool than mejamie is better at pool than meit doesn't take much to be better at pool than methe waitress wanted to have sex with pt special[ ? ] pt special had sex with the waitress[ ? ] pt special played wingman the whole night and his friend had sex with the waitressgallo did not show upi got wendys on the way home[x] i didn't use these checkboxes but all the above is true

lol!
fyi I live about 10 minutes from Medinah. There is also one of those charity game events right across the street from Medinah tonight.http://www.rockfordcharitablegames.com/events.php
I didn't see your post but we went to the game for fun at 10. We had fun playing for 2 hrs. My friend is about 1 mile from Medinah Country Club so we're close to where you live. :D:ts:4h:D:club:
This is all true except for the shit about PT and the waitress.. :club: .I must have just missed you btw fluff. Gl this weekend guys.
So my weekend is shapjng up like [X] Thurs: FCP DRUNKEN NIGHTFri: CUBS GAMESAT: BBQ AT MY FRIENDSSUN: CUBS GAMEMON: CWALL IN SICK
and off to the Cubs game.....

Oh yea thanks again PT for all the shots...cool to meet you and your friend (don't think he posts here?). If you guys go play cash tonight call me, it is possible I may come out. Also Jamie good luck in Buffalo.

[x] I left my credit card at the bar[x] a;lskjdfa;ldskjfa;lskdjfk;lasjdfk;lasjdfkahgaiwuehrip
loooooooolOk, now that's definitely LFT!!
Oh yea thanks again PT for all the shots...cool to meet you and your friend (don't think he posts here?). If you guys go play cash tonight call me, it is possible I may come out. Also Jamie good luck in Buffalo.
Hmmmm, I don't think PT was hitting on the waitress. j/s

since checkboxes seem to be the way to go:[ ] could get drunk since i had to drive kurt's whipped ass back to brigitte[ ] above stopped kevin from trying to make me take 8 shots or whatever anyway[x] found out kurt is a total freeloading mooch off his girlfriend[x] kevin thought my car was "omg so ****ing hot in here man" while leaning out an open door in the drive through to mcdonald's[x] had to change mcdonald's order about 30 times[ ] drive thru lady got the order right[ ] southern style chicken sandwich is anywhere close to a chick-fil-a[x] kurt spilled a big mac in my car[ ] "don't worry dude there's only like one piece of lettuce left down there"[x] kevin can go from zero to hammered in the span of 30 seconds[x] kevin asked a guy outside the bar if he wanted to fight, then said "no man, i'm totally joking. it's cool"[?] guy outside bar got joke[x] jeff wanted to bang waitress[ ] waitress wanted to bang jeff[ ] jeff has game[x] became apparent waitress has kid[ ] jeff likes dating chicks with kids[x] jeff saved the day in other areas[ ] my team lost at any bar game other than drinking[x] is not driving next time.

since checkboxes seem to be the way to go:[ ] could get drunk since i had to drive kurt's whipped ass back to brigitte[ ] above stopped kevin from trying to make me take 8 shots or whatever anyway[x] found out kurt is a total freeloading mooch off his girlfriend[x] kevin thought my car was "omg so ****ing hot in here man" while leaning out an open door in the drive through to mcdonald's[x] had to change mcdonald's order about 30 times[ ] drive thru lady got the order right[ ] southern style chicken sandwich is anywhere close to a chick-fil-a[x] kurt spilled a big mac in my car[ ] "don't worry dude there's only like one piece of lettuce left down there"[x] kevin can go from zero to hammered in the span of 30 seconds[x] kevin asked a guy outside the bar if he wanted to fight, then said "no man, i'm totally joking. it's cool"[?] guy outside bar got joke[x] jeff wanted to bang waitress[ ] waitress wanted to bang jeff[ ] jeff has game[x] became apparent waitress has kid[ ] jeff likes dating chicks with kids[x] jeff saved the day in other areas[ ] my team lost at any bar game other than drinking[x] is not driving next time.
Best trip report ever, imo.looooooool
Very nice Jamie :icon_clap:Now it is noon Tuesday for the Horseshoe soft opening btw.

wow, last night was pretty fun......just woke upi think we went through a bottle of jack last nighti think next time we go out we have to find a place with beer pongi think i suck at dartsi think im not going anywhere because i left my car therei think jamie is a pussyi think by the time the waitress got off work i was too drunk to think so im pretty sure i just sat therei think the only reason we got home is because this said pussy was able to drivei think i woke up with chicken nuggets all over my bed because i was to drunk to find my mouthi think i wanna do this again very soon

We have 2 separate Chicago threads, but yet plans are made in the Gary, Indiana thread........Disappointing. I could have made it out last night. Sounds like a good time.Get back to the Chicago threads:)