Hpt In Gary, Indiana

tyty. He actually said he wished I would've been looking for a job earlier so I could've gone through their dealer training. But with being employed I will have first crack at new openings. We'll see how this position pans out as it is new to the area. It definately will be good for room management as the brushmen will be running the lists and doing chip runs giving Jeremy and his crew more time to do what he does best, run the room.
You have to let us know when you get the keys to the Shufflemaster Doomswitch.Live Poker is Rigged.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tyty. He actually said he wished I would've been looking for a job earlier so I could've gone through their dealer training. But with being employed I will have first crack at new openings. We'll see how this position pans out as it is new to the area. It definately will be good for room management as the brushmen will be running the lists and doing chip runs giving Jeremy and his crew more time to do what he does best, run the room.
Is that the same guy that was working at Majestic. If so the room should run pretty good, it always seemed to run better when he was there. It has been running like shit lately and I think Pudge is going crazy
Is that the same guy that was working at Majestic. If so the room should run pretty good, it always seemed to run better when he was there. It has been running like shit lately and I think Pudge is going crazy
Yes it's Jeremy from the Majestic

Can you let us know for sure when the soft opening is please..? Definitely gonna make it there if it's on Monday or Tuesday. Can't go on the weekend at all.

Got the chip runner/brush job btw. Soft opening is being pushed back til maybe Monday or Tuesday but the Grand Opening is still good for the 8th of August.
Oh shit, that's freakin awesome, congrats! I feel somehow responsible, so i'm extra excited. :club:
Can you let us know for sure when the soft opening is please..? Definitely gonna make it there if it's on Monday or Tuesday. Can't go on the weekend at all.
Will do. Going back Friday to get my paperwork done.
Will do. Going back Friday to get my paperwork done.
If you need a green card or a new social security number let me know.
i'm down for drinking tomorrow night. also, if you live in chicago and know what 420 means, you should pm me because i have issues. :club:
Where is this drinking taking place?
i dunno chris and jeff said something about drinking on thurs?
Yea, we texted earlier, I work till 9 but we are going to meet up after that. Don't know where yet.
Soft opening is now noon Monday. Per the Horseshoe website.
Got the chip runner/brush job btw. Soft opening is being pushed back til maybe Monday or Tuesday but the Grand Opening is still good for the 8th of August.
Congrats Jinky
I hate the Bears so I will never go to the camp. My sister said he is a nice guy off the field as she does xrays and MRI's for them at camp. She said Tommy Harris is her favorite. Very funny guy. One story she told me first time he came into the trailer for an xray she asked him his name and he said with a straight face "Brian Urlacher"
Dead to me.
Congrats JinkyDead to me.
Sorry Lefty. When I was a little kid I didn't want to be like anyone else so I adopted the NY Giants and Boston Red Sox. There was some lean years growing up and I took a lot of crap but we've had a good run lately. I guess now I need to retire my SHockey jersey and get a Boss jersey.

Gonna play the qualifier at 5 tonight. Anyone else? They should have probably 150 in it tonight with it being the last one at night before the tourney starts

FINALLY IN CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOT DOING ANYTHING TOMORROW DRINKING WIL BE TAKING PLACE
I work till 9, if you, Jeff,or Jamie go out tonight someone text or call me and I'll meet up when I get out.
Gonna play the qualifier at 5 tonight. Anyone else? They should have probably 150 in it tonight with it being the last one at night before the tourney starts
Good luck Speed, hopefully this is the last one and you win a seat. Win a seat and don't let us down.
FINALLY IN CHICAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOT DOING ANYTHING TOMORROW DRINKING WIL BE TAKING PLACE
Welcome.Oh and someone please verify his height.kthx.