Any Takers For A Shove?

There are 18 people left in the tournie, top 10 are paid. I'm currently 14-15th in chips with ~4200. blinds are 125/250. Its a shorthanded event.I'm in the small blind with A6s. Cut off and button limp.Limped pots like this have been happening occasionally, but most hands are raised PF by someone.Anyone shoving here? Should I just put in a raise? I feel I need to get some chips somewhere to make a good run at winning decent cash, is this a good spot?

I think its too weak without FIV. Since its an aggressive table you may have to push UTG with what seems like weaker hands, but hands that are less likely to be dominated if you get called. The extra 500 chips here are tempting, but I pass.

if there are big antes i might consider it, but shoving 17 BBs here seems a little spewy. i'd probably just complete and hope to flop big, but if not, no worries. you still have an ideal reship stack.

if there are big antes i might consider it, but shoving 17 BBs here seems a little spewy. i'd probably just complete and hope to flop big, but if not, no worries. you still have an ideal reship stack.

Seems a little light. A9+? Somewhat better odds. Also, depending on what the CO and button have, they could easily be playing weak to try and get you to shove and/or are likely to call you down with a coupleof Braodway cards or even suited connectors. It's no fun flipping when you only have one overcard.

Since the A6 is suited and you are OOP, I'd prefer seeing a cheap flop to see if I could catcha flush draw. The Ace may be in trouble if it flops a pair as you may have TP with a shitty kicker but since all have limped it may be the only Ace pair. A single pair is not a hand you want to get busted with - play it small ball and for a small pot unless you can improve to 2 pair or better.

yeah i shove this. they won't call you and if they call you you're ahead or flipping. if you say pots get raised most of the time i say they just never limp any ace there, maybe aces or kings or something like that, but i think you're fine here.i shove.

yeah i shove this. they won't call you and if they call you you're ahead or flipping. if you say pots get raised most of the time i say they just never limp any ace there, maybe aces or kings or something like that, but i think you're fine here.i shove.
If you get called I don't think you are flipping here ever. If the button limped 22-55 behind to set mine, he is folding to the shove. If he called with 99 or TT he might call, I have seen this happen plenty. They don't want to raise the early pos limper (which they should depending on the UTG player), but will still stack off to the shove because they don't believe you. And then we are drawing to a three outer. Not sure what other hands limp, call a shove where we would be flipping though. There are better spots unless you have seen these two limp fold before - if they have several times, go ahead and shovel.

Thanks everyone. Most people seem to think the hand is a bit light and I agree. As you can probably guess I shoved it, button called and flipped ATo and held. So that was that, thanks again for the input guys.

If you get called I don't think you are flipping here ever. If the button limped 22-55 behind to set mine, he is folding to the shove. If he called with 99 or TT he might call, I have seen this happen plenty. They don't want to raise the early pos limper (which they should depending on the UTG player), but will still stack off to the shove because they don't believe you. And then we are drawing to a three outer. Not sure what other hands limp, call a shove where we would be flipping though. There are better spots unless you have seen these two limp fold before - if they have several times, go ahead and shovel.
whoops didnt notice the utg limper. now it's no shove anymore.