lets ignore the misclick min-raise preflop and the flop bet for a minute..... here is OBV proof of superusers on stars, alert 2+2PokerStars Game #18851200314: Tournament #95910173, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/07/15 - 21:59:28 (ET)Table '95910173 18' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: 32pup (2810 in chips) Seat 2: squirtybm (1610 in chips) Seat 3: Freeheelin' (805 in chips) Seat 4: kenny314159 (790 in chips) Seat 5: chung (1490 in chips) Seat 6: simple_perth (360 in chips) Seat 7: 94ssimpala (2385 in chips) Seat 8: nojiveclive (1855 in chips) Seat 9: sagedecarte (1395 in chips) kenny314159: posts small blind 15chung: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to sagedecarte [6h 6s]simple_perth: folds 94ssimpala: folds nojiveclive: folds sagedecarte: raises 30 to 6032pup: folds squirtybm: folds Freeheelin': folds kenny314159: calls 45chung: folds *** FLOP *** [Kh 7s 8h]kenny314159: checks sagedecarte: bets 120kenny314159: calls 120*** TURN *** [Kh 7s 8h] [7c]kenny314159: checks sagedecarte: checks *** RIVER *** [Kh 7s 8h 7c] [6c]kenny314159: folds sagedecarte collected 390 from potsagedecarte: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 390 | Rake 0 Board [Kh 7s 8h 7c 6c]Seat 1: 32pup folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: squirtybm folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Freeheelin' (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: kenny314159 (small blind) folded on the RiverSeat 5: chung (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: simple_perth folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: 94ssimpala folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: nojiveclive folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: sagedecarte collected (390)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is everyone on this forum a ****ing douchebag these days or? thought it was funny, he open farrels when i make my boat, sry boss
no it's just the point that if everyone started posting the most worthless, pointless crap than you might as well change the name to neverwinpoker2.com

Yeah, but why would anyone care? Like I'm not trying to be a douche...It's a serious question. I've seen people open fold before too...

open folding is seriously the absolute, no other play is worse, worst play in poker. It is always threadworthy if only to note who the stupid mother****** is who made the play.edit: ok, it seems i have forgotten how to curse here. you get the idea tho i am sure

is everyone on this forum a ****ing douchebag these days or? thought it was funny, he open farrels when i make my boat, sry boss
[x] not funny[x] is some1 made a thread every time this happened in a day it would have its own forum[ ] superuser[?] everyone is a doucebag
being a douche is the new IN.. you must have missed the memo. Did you want me to fax it to you? I'm only kidding. Interesting hand though.

the other day I was playing a SNG and there was a guy constantly open folding, or folding when checked to.don't have any HHs, though.I'd try to steal his blind, he'd call, and while I was considering my flop action, he'd fold.conclusion: people are dumb.

OP is mad because he didn't get any value from his boat. And, what is with the preflop min-raise? (edit: oh, missed the misclick note in op)Open folding is not reserved for donks only. I've seen some very successful on-line players do the same on the river.