Here Is How You Mess Up Espn And Harra's Plans For Final Table

The nine players get together, sign a legal agreement privately and play the final table privately next week.Then in November they all fly to Vegas for free, have a reunion, maybe make a few sponsorship deals. Sit down at the final table and go all in on the first hand.Talk about letting the air out....They collect the money, divvy it up, and go have supper.I know if it was me at the final table, it would drive me nuts having to wait until November to find out the results.I just posted this and the thread seems to have disappeared. Why?

The nine players get together, sign a legal agreement privately and play the final table privately next week.Then in November they all fly to Vegas for free, have a reunion, maybe make a few sponsorship deals. Sit down at the final table and go all in on the first hand.Talk about letting the air out....They collect the money, divvy it up, and go have supper.I know if it was me at the final table, it would drive me nuts having to wait until November to find out the results.I just posted this and the thread seems to have disappeared. Why?
Can't imagine why...
they cant play the final table without consent from harras and espn, you are an idiot
they cant play the final table without consent from harras and espn, you are an idiot
It would be a private game with their own rules. It could be done in the bahamas, or anywhere. Everyone what people do on their own time or future earnings is up to them.. It is a free counrty.

At least come up with an idea that doesn't have tons of glaring problems with it logically.Mark

At least come up with an idea that doesn't have tons of glaring problems with it logically.Mark
It very quite simple.... Just get a lawyer to draw up the deal privately, and play the dam game next week. I know I would. The deal, would become effective on commencement of the final hand, or the following day. No one would be the wiser.Or you could use this idea move up the Final play date.
It would be a private game with their own rules. It could be done in the bahamas, or anywhere. Everyone what people do on their own time or future earnings is up to them.. It is a free counrty.
Then the first guy to bust out backs out of the deal and game on again in November
they could do that....... or just wait until november 9, you are a moron
Amazing, usually epic posts like this are saved for new posters and joke accounts

this guy is like the Carlos Mencia of Poker forums....

Now that I think about it, the final 9 will have ridic leverage on things considering ESPN and Harra's are banking pretty hard on the November FT not being a massive failure. What if they all refuse to play it out unless they all get a bonus or something? Like if they decide to chip chop it up 2 days before the November FT, and they say "Yo Harra's and ESPN, give us all another 2 mil each for playing this out or else we'll just move in dark the first hand of the live coverage". That would be ****ing badass.

yeah...NO

Then the first guy to bust out backs out of the deal and game on again in November
Because of the legal agreement, that guy would have to pay basically an IOU, and could collect the money. Have a supena ready for anyone who might consider trying to back out.I am not a lawyer, but a lawyer can do anything and make it iron clad.
It very quite simple.... Just get a lawyer to draw up the deal privately, and play the dam game next week. I know I would. The deal, would become effective on commencement of the final hand, or the following day. No one would be the wiser.Or you could use this idea move up the Final play date.
Let me just start you off with one of your problems:You draw up a deal, and play the final table on your own. You win. You go to the Rio, party, etc. Then everyone shoves all in on the first hand. One guy wins all the chips. Harrahs says good job sir you're our champion. You say: Oh no, we signed an agreement earlier, I won our little tournament and I need to be recognized as the main event champion and get all the sponsorship deals and everything.Then they laugh at you.Mark
Because of the legal agreement, that guy would have to pay basically an IOU, and could collect the money. Have a supena ready for anyone who might consider trying to back out.I am not a lawyer, but a lawyer can do anything and make it iron clad.
Pretty sure Harrahs has there ass covered that such a legal agreement would have no merit. Prtpsux version of this is much more plausible but still probally would never happen.Didnt a FT for a WPT event's partcipants threaten not to play if changes werent made to some of the WPTs policies a couple years ago?
Let me just start you off with one of your problems:You draw up a deal, and play the final table on your own. You win. You go to the Rio, party, etc. Then everyone shoves all in on the first hand. One guy wins all the chips. Harrahs says good job sir you're our champion. You say: Oh no, we signed an agreement earlier, I won our little tournament and I need to be recognized as the main event champion and get all the sponsorship deals and everything.Then they laugh at you.Mark
Who cares, you just got a few million bucks what is an extra few bucks. I bet Jerry Yang didn't get as much as people think he may have.
or the fact that before the event started everyone knew the deal with the 3 months, and the wsop probably forced every person to sign something to the effect of they agree to play on november 9, not to mention these players would get sued for more than they will end up winning, you are an idiot