Who Blows Their $900,000 Before November?

Alright, lets have some fun between now and November. Who is the most likely candidate to blow through their $900,000 that the players are suppose to get today. I know a guy, who won $500,000 in a big tournament in Vegas and blew it all that night playing bacarat at the Bellagio, then locked himself in his room for 5 days. Vegas does funny things to people, they can now go out and get drunk. The pressure is of for now. Oh wait, guess where they are? What silly things people do when in Vegas?Also, which player do you think, will believe that their poker skills are top level now, and that they might as well stay in Vegas, and play the cash games, or go on the Tournament Circuit. Nahh.... No one will think of doing that. I sure bet the locals hope they do. You know Vegas wants that money to stay in town.Now, if there is one or two players that got there because no one knows how bad a player they actually are, and that they play like Jerry Yang and got their with a lot more luck than the rest got there with. Lets face it, you do need some luck to get that far in the tournament. Actually, the luck the good players need is not to get unlucky. If you did get there, because you got hit with the deck... You better stick to your home game, because those people really know how you play, and know how good you are, or how lucky a F..ck you are. Not to mention, that a lot of people will be happy to take pots from someone who is a final table player at this years WSOP. If I were one of the finalists, I would go to that persons main poker playing room, find one or two people who believe that they are better than that guy, and who don't really like the guy, (there will always be someone more than happy to help) and pay people for useful tells. If someone really doesn't like the guy, they may even give you the tells for free.

chino....or he wins another 2 million.
Chino likes the thrill of living on the edge? Well, he did go from almost out today, to third place, with some luck. I think he hit a gutter to take a pot, or am I wrong. I didn't feel like looking it up.
Alright, lets have some fun between now and November. Who is the most likely candidate to blow through their $900,000 that the players are suppose to get today. I know a guy, who won $500,000 in a big tournament in Vegas and blew it all that night playing bacarat at the Bellagio, then locked himself in his room for 5 days. Vegas does funny things to people, they can now go out and get drunk. The pressure is of for now. Oh wait, guess where they are? What silly things people do when in Vegas?Also, which player do you think, will believe that their poker skills are top level now, and that they might as well stay in Vegas, and play the cash games, or go on the Tournament Circuit. Nahh.... No one will think of doing that. I sure bet the locals hope they do. You know Vegas wants that money to stay in town.Now, if there is one or two players that got there because no one knows how bad a player they actually are, and that they play like Jerry Yang and got their with a lot more luck than the rest got there with. Lets face it, you do need some luck to get that far in the tournament. Actually, the luck the good players need is not to get unlucky. If you did get there, because you got hit with the deck... You better stick to your home game, because those people really know how you play, and know how good you are, or how lucky a F..ck you are. Not to mention, that a lot of people will be happy to take pots from someone who is a final table player at this years WSOP. If I were one of the finalists, I would go to that persons main poker playing room, find one or two people who believe that they are better than that guy, and who don't really like the guy, (there will always be someone more than happy to help) and pay people for useful tells. If someone really doesn't like the guy, they may even give you the tells for free.
Can't they just watch how he eats his Oreo's?