Poker After Dark Cash Game

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm halfway through watching the first episode. I had to get up and come post because I think I read this thread really early on when it started, and someone said that the episode wasn't that good.Viffer is fricking hilarious, Dwan snickering at Hellmuth steaming, how can you not love this?Mark

I'm halfway through watching the first episode. I had to get up and come post because I think I read this thread really early on when it started, and someone said that the episode wasn't that good.Viffer is fricking hilarious, Dwan snickering at Hellmuth steaming, how can you not love this?Mark
Replace Hellmuth with Cantu and the world would be complete

Helmuth plays so bad. Its almost as if he chooses to play every hand as bad as possible intentionally. I thought the episode was really good though. Probably the best episode of PAD I've ever seen.

Is it me or does it look like Durr has one of those rubber wigs on?236-300-DU1356.jpgHe looks like he would be more comfortable at a comic book convention.Not saying he's not an excellant player, just has a face made for internet poker.
Durrr looks like PA compared to Peat. Gees he's hidious!
set over set hand = disappointing
Yea...cause Hellmuth didn't have 200K in front of him haha. It was too small. "I think i've got the nuts" ORLY?
Replace Hellmuth with Cantu and the world would be complete
Any person who doesn't want to watch Hellumth getting pwned surely must be some kind of communist
Any person who doesn't want to watch Hellumth getting pwned surely must be some kind of communist
11 bracelets...they don't make bracelets in Russia Comrad!
great episode!

I've only seen 5mins so far and am already loooooooooooooooooool'ingIt shouldn't be this much fun to watch someone lose, but it is. Vengance

I don't understand how Hellmuth can go off on Baxter saying "slowrolling is the rudest thing you can do in poker", no dicknose berating people every chance you get is much worse, especially when they did'nt even slowroll you.
I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but I'm not going to read the previous 7 pages just to find out...but does anybody think that he was slowrolling? He just said his hand. Would Hellmuth not have said two pair if he had kings?

LOL these first 2 episodes were 100% awesome. The interview where the chick was talking to Hellmuth when he was a little steamed, and asks him about Durrr and snickers while she is doing it is pure gold imo.Mark

it was a semi slowrollbut viffers "a world class player like yourself beat him into the pot, he thought 2 kings might not be good" comment had me lmao

yea i think viffer and phil are gna get into it soon lol, viffer syas stuff that i assume is suppose to be harmless but it comes off cocky . so i think helmuth will snap eventually , hopefully

This is basically the best episode of PAD i've ever seen (mainly because cash games are so much more fun to watch than idiotic televised SnG's)Prediction- PAD goes to a 25%/75% cash/donkament format by next season.(if it were up to me, it would be 0% donkament and 100% cash)

I can't think of a worse way to play AK. How can he have 11 bracelets and play hands this badly? His tirades and outbursts make these episodes almost unwatchable. Unfortunately, he's encouraged to act like a douche by all the negative reinforcement he gets. Durrrrrrr's good at this game.

I don't understand how Hellmuth can go off on Baxter saying "slowrolling is the rudest thing you can do in poker", no dicknose berating people every chance you get is much worse, especially when they did'nt even slowroll you.
it was a semi slowrollbut viffers "a world class player like yourself beat him into the pot, he thought 2 kings might not be good" comment had me lmao
That wasn't a even close to a slowroll. Viffer talking to Phil reminds me of how good players talk to fish.