Poker After Dark Cash Game

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pokertube success, about to leave work, watch that and then off to Rabin Square for a protest. Good day
What are you protesting today? The ME final table being delayed for 3 months?
Don't get too excited. It wasn't that good of an episode.
"You ever heard of Dexter's Midnight Runners?" - classicGood but not great episode. I like seeing more of the "less exciting" hands. I wish they'd edit a bit when Phil goes into the tank - dead air = boring. In an ideal world they'd run 2 hours a day of this with a rotating cast of big name pros and high stakes amateurs.
"You ever heard of Dexter's Midnight Runners?" - classicGood but not great episode. I like seeing more of the "less exciting" hands. I wish they'd edit a bit when Phil goes into the tank - dead air = boring. In an ideal world they'd run 2 hours a day of this with a rotating cast of big name pros and high stakes amateurs.
It was pretty funny when he tried singing that song but had no idea what the words were. I love how Durr tries to give Hellmuth shit every chance he can.
Why isnt dn on any episodes this year? He needs a chance to go deeper than 4th.
They filmed PAD during the EPT Monte Carlo. Terrible time to film so no DN, Antonio etc.

Aye, not too bad an episode. Better than working for an hour (40 minutes, w/e). You know the only reason we're watching it is to see PH blow up, preferably at the hands of Dwan.But why is Laliberte playing? It made sense for him to be at the 500K game on HSP, but surely this game isn't going to get his heart racing too much.

fun to see everybody trying to steam up phil after the first 15 minutes^^ allen keeps beating him, durrr and viffer are needling a bit^^

Aye, not too bad an episode. Better than working for an hour (40 minutes, w/e). You know the only reason we're watching it is to see PH blow up, preferably at the hands of Dwan.But why is Laliberte playing? It made sense for him to be at the 500K game on HSP, but surely this game isn't going to get his heart racing too much.
probably the highest live no limit holdem game around. While he has money to burn not many others do. I doubt alot of the people in the 500k game had 100% of themselves.The big game has droped its limits (according to doyles blog) due to lack of interest (chips passing, jennifer becoming a mother and the ecconomy being in a down fall the main reasons),Action at the top isnt endless. I love durr comments "flop the nuts vs second nuts and only make 17k, I play so bad"
Where the hell is Marianella and who is this bitch?
Serious downgrade. I didn't love Marianella at first but if she had slutted up her outfits a bit she'd have been hot. This new girl stands no chance.
I love durr comments "flop the nuts vs second nuts and only make 17k, I play so bad"
He misplayed the river - should have bet pot or really close to it. But other than that it wasn't bad. The turn card was horrible for him. Viffer can't bet/raise once that card falls.

When Phil went away to talk to that pretty bitch about the steaming and all that bs he left screaming loud and clear "steaming" so everybody was able to hear it. The funny shit was that he screamed so loud that the bitch went all like "ouch! What the f...?" Did anyone notice that?

I thought they'd show/fit more hands in. It looks promising. :D:ts:4h:D:club:

if u want a cardrunners vid on NBC...yaentertainment value, kinda sucks
nah i think it's still something way different than a cardrunners vid. i'm not interested in their thought processes or something like that at all, i just want to watch them play and see how certain hands play out. depends on taste like everything anyways.

Maybe I miss heard but I think Durrr stuck up for Phil when he was getting needled by Peat.

A cash game indeed. Same chips that they use for HSP - Thumbs up for that at least. I like knowing what the chips represent when they are throwing it in.Are chip colors standard at all in the really high amounts like Red $5 Green $25 Black $100 etc?

Maybe I miss heard but I think Durrr stuck up for Phil when he was getting needled by Peat.
Pretty brave to be needling with purple and yellow hair, which thankfully for him takes the emphasis away from his face.