Poker After Dark Cash Game

Also its not "soccers" fault that your league is terrible and you're not able to cram 7000 adds in 5 minute portions.And Snamuh I guess we'll just have to disagree, which is good timing because now I think of it I can't really remember him laying a hand down.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not hating. This is a poker forum. I was commenting on his poker play. I didn't say anything about his personality or anything insulting. He actually seems like a really good guy and is probably a very smart hedge fund manager. But his poker skills are extremely basic. Stop getting offended by criticism of poker on a poker forum and making retarded posts like that one.
so it's ok for you to speak your opinion on a poker forum but not ok for me to speak mine? By the looks of your post you are the one getting offended, also just because i quoted your statement I wasnt only talking to you, just in general as to why ppl expect so much more from an amateur, no one is offended
so it's ok for you to speak your opinion on a poker forum but not ok for me to speak mine? By the looks of your post you are the one getting offended, also just because i quoted your statement I wasnt only talking to you, just in general as to why ppl expect so much more from an amateur, no one is offended
People always place higher demands on us rich guys.It's our cross to bear
Because a statement like this reinforces to the forum how "not gay" you are.Did you seriously just compare poker to soccer.Here is the difference....Most of us here like poker!Thanks Brad, I felt like I was taking crazy pills for a second. Just because she is wearing some clothes that were not showing her T-Backs and a ton of cleavage she is hideous to these half-wits.
No doubt....It's what I do~!
Obviously we don't see a ton of the hands from the show so I can't make a comment about his game. It would be a lot better if we saw all the hands inbetween that they don't air. But from what it seemed, Viffer didn't adjust at all to Hellmuth. Yeah he was nice and aggressive, but he didn't slow down when he needed to. The mark of a good player is the ability to adjust faster and better than your opponents.Baxter was just a pure station. He was terrible. Yeah he made some plays, but they weren't really intricate and there wasn't much thought put into it. His thinking consists of "I'm going to bluff this hand" or "missed my draw, only way to win is to bluff!" The AJ hand proves how much of a station he was. There was no way he was ever even remotely close to good there and his bet size/call was just terrible.
but he could not see the other player card like you did, you are right we didn't see a ton of hand but he did one thing, he got the job done that night.
but he could not see the other player card like you did , you are right we did see a ton of hand. On thing he got the job done that night.
bolded part doesnt matter. a thinking player would start to realize that others view him as a blufftard and would stop bluffing into them with air. instead he just keeps going and going like the game is about ego and tries to bluff them in bad spots. on the other hand he isn't able to lay down a hand when he is beat a really large % of the times. instead he talks himself into calling after he tried to bluff again in the first place.
  • 2 weeks later...
bolded part doesnt matter. a thinking player would start to realize that others view him as a blufftard and would stop bluffing into them with air. instead he just keeps going and going like the game is about ego and tries to bluff them in bad spots. on the other hand he isn't able to lay down a hand when he is beat a really large % of the times. instead he talks himself into calling after he tried to bluff again in the first place.
The bolded part does matter if you have know what the other player card are and use it when you talking about a player play( we cant see the other player card so a good/bad move look diffrent with that info). some might be bad spot to bluff but alot of them worked, so if the bluff work it was a ok bluff them in my book. I don't realy think you can tell it was about ego or you might be able to ready his mind but i not able to, you sure your not putting your pesronal feeling into this. if he talk him self into calling then the move was not a total buff becouse he could not call he was think there was some value in his hand.