Poker After Dark Cash Game

i don't think he acts gay at all. okay his moves look pretty "gay" but cmon ship it holla balla, he has to do something to look "cool" on tv. nobody wants to be the nerd on tv right?
is durr sweetangel
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't read this thread, someone might have already said it, but watching durrr hold the chips for like 5 seconds like he is gonna bet and stare at his opponent tilts the hell out of me

Who's up for next weeks PAD? Hopefully Durrr
Season 4 (2008)Season 4 was taped in April 2008 at the South Point Hotel in Las Vegas.[7] Season 4 episode titles and presumed seating order were taken from NBC's website.[11]Week Episodes Original Airdates Title[11]Seat 1 Seat 2 Seat 3 Seat 4 Seat 5 Seat 61 1-6 Jul 14-19 Cash Game #1 Tom DwanPhil HellmuthMike BaxterAllen CunninghamGuy LaliberteDave Peat "Viffer"2 7-12 Jul 21-26 Nets Vs. Vets Brian TownsendDoyle BrunsonTom Dwan Johnny ChanHuck SeedAndrew Robl3 13-18 Jul 28-Aug 3 Heads Up Challenge Phil Hellmuth Ted ForrestPaul WasickaChris Ferguson4 19-24 Sep 22-Sep 27 Mission Impossible Mike MatusowPhil LaakPhil Hellmuth David WilliamsClonie GowenGavin Smith5 25-30 Sep 28-Oct 4 Dream II Mike Matusow Phil Hellmuth Mike SextonJennifer HarmanGavin SmithPaul Featherstone6 31-36 Oct 6-Oct 11 Mayfair Club Jay HeimowitzHoward LedererMickey ApplemanDan HarringtonSteve ZolotowMike Shichtman7 37-42 Oct 13-Oct 19 Cash Game #2 Patrik AntoniusDee Tiller Howard Lederer Doyle Brunson Gabe KaplanEli Elezra8 43-48 Nov 10-Nov 15 Close but no Cigar Andy BlackLee WatkinsonDewey TomkoDavid Williams Allen Cunningham Mike Matusow9 49-54 Nov 17-Nov 22 Speak Your Mind Todd BrunsonPhil Hellmuth Phil GordonGabe Kaplan Cory Zeidman David Grey10 55-60 Nov 24-Nov 30 Brilliant Minds Brandon Adams Chris Ferguson Andy BlochBill ChenJimmy Warren David Sklansky• Dream II is the second tournament consisting of the winner of a Full Tilt Poker sponsored contest (Paul Featherstone) and the five professionals he chose to play against.• Heads Up Battle is a double elimination heads-up format featuring the first 4 winners of the National Heads-Up Poker Championship and required a $50,000 buy-in resulting in a winner-take-all $200,000 prize.[7]• The two weeks of cash games will be a $200/400 NL cash game instead of a winner take all tournament.[7]

How, if you won the "Dream" thing, would you do anything but pick highly overrated, marginally hot women players, like Tilly, Clownie Gowen, people like that? Why would you ever pick anyone that is remotely good? And why the fck isn't X22 in the Mayfair club event? Rigged.

10 55-60 Nov 24-Nov 30 Brilliant Minds Brandon Adams Chris Ferguson Andy BlochBill Chen Jimmy Warren David SklanskyHoly Sleep inducing boredom Batman.The only chance this has of being interesting in any way shape or form is if Sklansky is off his meds or using his recreationals.

10 55-60 Nov 24-Nov 30 Brilliant Minds Brandon Adams Chris Ferguson Andy BlochBill Chen Jimmy Warren David SklanskyHoly Sleep inducing boredom Batman.The only chance this has of being interesting in any way shape or form is if Sklansky is off his meds or using his recreationals.
QFT
i kinda like bill chen but WTF were they thinking!?!?!
I can't tell if I like Durr's voice or if I hate it...I think I hate it.
Because a statement like this reinforces to the forum how "not gay" you are.
agreed. cash poker is much better tv for those of us who know the game but i think tournament poker will always appeal to the masses bc of all the bigger pots and action.I think you can compare it like basketball vs soccer. Basketball theres a ton of action, lots of points, most people are into the game for the whole time, usually never a dull moment (televised tournament poker)Soccer theres a few decent sweats here or there and the scores are few and far between but amplified moreso because of that ( cash poker )
Did you seriously just compare poker to soccer.Here is the difference....Most of us here like poker!
Ya, she's awful...swleeann-tweeden-fhm-5.jpgLeeann-Tweeden-10.jpgleeann_tweeden_14.jpgleeann_tweeden_pics_f_big.jpgLeeann%20Tweeden.jpg
Thanks Brad, I felt like I was taking crazy pills for a second. Just because she is wearing some clothes that were not showing her T-Backs and a ton of cleavage she is hideous to these half-wits.
I don't see why Viffer deserves that many bad words about him. All his plays can be explained pretty easily, he was nice and aggressive and looked dangerous before he got stuck, then he fell a bit. The hand with Baxter was pretty bad, I'm sure he had some reason for his min raise and I think that might be the first time Baxter check raised someone so he could have caught on. But when someone flops a straight and you have a hand, its hard not to lose money.I don't think Baxter is a 1 level thinking player whatsoever, he was aggressive and it got him paid off on the big hands and he had a good image. If he and helmuth got in a nice hand he surely would have stacked Phil, no way he was folding a good hand agaisnt him. Nice image imo.His call on Durrr is obviously questionable but we don't know their history, all the things he was thinking, what he knows about durrr. His bet of 15 into 50 was asking for it,I don't know, interesting hand. But I think hes a better player than hes getting credit for, not cunningham or durrr but he can handle himself fine.And did Phil Helmith even play one hand decent? Seriously, I don't remember one.
Obviously we don't see a ton of the hands from the show so I can't make a comment about his game. It would be a lot better if we saw all the hands inbetween that they don't air. But from what it seemed, Viffer didn't adjust at all to Hellmuth. Yeah he was nice and aggressive, but he didn't slow down when he needed to. The mark of a good player is the ability to adjust faster and better than your opponents.Baxter was just a pure station. He was terrible. Yeah he made some plays, but they weren't really intricate and there wasn't much thought put into it. His thinking consists of "I'm going to bluff this hand" or "missed my draw, only way to win is to bluff!" The AJ hand proves how much of a station he was. There was no way he was ever even remotely close to good there and his bet size/call was just terrible.
Obviously we don't see a ton of the hands from the show so I can't make a comment about his game. It would be a lot better if we saw all the hands inbetween that they don't air. But from what it seemed, Viffer didn't adjust at all to Hellmuth. Yeah he was nice and aggressive, but he didn't slow down when he needed to. The mark of a good player is the ability to adjust faster and better than your opponents.Baxter was just a pure station. He was terrible. Yeah he made some plays, but they weren't really intricate and there wasn't much thought put into it. His thinking consists of "I'm going to bluff this hand" or "missed my draw, only way to win is to bluff!" The AJ hand proves how much of a station he was. There was no way he was ever even remotely close to good there and his bet size/call was just terrible.
why is everyone hating on baxter, he is after all an amateur who does not play all that regularly
why is everyone hating on baxter, he is after all an amateur who does not play all that regularly
It's not hating. This is a poker forum. I was commenting on his poker play. I didn't say anything about his personality or anything insulting. He actually seems like a really good guy and is probably a very smart hedge fund manager. But his poker skills are extremely basic. Stop getting offended by criticism of poker on a poker forum and making retarded posts like that one.
It's not hating. This is a poker forum. I was commenting on his poker play. I didn't say anything about his personality or anything insulting. He actually seems like a really good guy and is probably a very smart hedge fund manager. But his poker skills are extremely basic. Stop getting offended by criticism of poker on a poker forum and making retarded posts like that one.
He's probably a way better hedgefund manager than you are, dick.