Poker After Dark Cash Game

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what he wants you to think....I think.
Yes, how he orchestrated the whole thing, and even took care of the future, to flop the set of 4s was phenomenal
Is it me or does it look like Durr has one of those rubber wigs on?236-300-DU1356.jpgHe looks like he would be more comfortable at a comic book convention.Not saying he's not an excellant player, just has a face made for internet poker.
Homophobe...typical Republican.sw

Seriously.. watching Hellmuth play in this is killing me. First of all the berating of other players, and then on top of it every time i've seen him speculate about other players hands he's been dead wrong.Durr limpsPhil raises (k3 i think) saying: "i'm steaming, 72"Cunningham reraises with AKDurr,Phil both fold, Durr shows an AcePhil:"you had him beat, he was only playing me, alan didn't have a real hand."that just cracked me up for some reason...

umm, no offense meant but durr is the biggest homosexual i've ever seen on tv....
my point being that durr is the biggest fag ive ever sdeen on TV.
Your cable provider must not carry Bravo.(that said, bravo for Bravo, carving out a place for themselves like that and becoming the defacto unapologetic fag channel. That niche was just sitting out there for the taking and they went after it with bells on. Bells, no shirts and leather caps... Good thing Discovery Channel didn't go after that demographic. "Deadliest Catch- AIDS" and "Assbusters" wouldn't work quite as well.)
YEAHHHHH GAY BAsHINGGGG YEAHHHHHHHmake sure to include blacks, asians, and mexicans as well. Pick up the slack guys.s/w
Don't forget the Jews(no s/w)
umm, no offense meant but durr is the biggest homosexual i've ever seen on tv....
clearly, i don't see how it would be possible for you to offend anyone... :club:

I really really hope they stick with cash and don't go back to a sit and go.But they'll need to make some changes, 6 max idea is nice, but lets say Viffer loses with the aces to cunningham, and hes not planning on buying in over 300k, do they have someone waiting? It doesnt seem like it, what happens when someone goes bust.Although a 6 max table with DN Ivey Durr Matusow PA and Hansen would be phenomenal, I'm sure they all want players like Guy in there if they are going to play it and having more players means its not so noticeable when one of them takes a walk etc.

I really really hope they stick with cash and don't go back to a sit and go.But they'll need to make some changes, 6 max idea is nice, but lets say Viffer loses with the aces to cunningham, and hes not planning on buying in over 300k, do they have someone waiting? It doesnt seem like it, what happens when someone goes bust.Although a 6 max table with DN Ivey Durr Matusow PA and Hansen would be phenomenal, I'm sure they all want players like Guy in there if they are going to play it and having more players means its not so noticeable when one of them takes a walk etc.
agreed. cash poker is much better tv for those of us who know the game but i think tournament poker will always appeal to the masses bc of all the bigger pots and action.I think you can compare it like basketball vs soccer. Basketball theres a ton of action, lots of points, most people are into the game for the whole time, usually never a dull moment (televised tournament poker)Soccer theres a few decent sweats here or there and the scores are few and far between but amplified moreso because of that ( cash poker )

The biggest difference between cash and tournament for TV is that the SNG format is interesting if they show nearly every hand while the cash game MUST be edited somewhat. They can show some smaller hands but it's clear that they are cutting some stuff and likely with good reason - there simply have to be a bunch of raise and take it's in a cash game that are boring to watch.The big thing that HSP and PAD have done with the cash games though is include an ante. I think it makes a huge difference. You simply can't nit it up as much and the pots are bigger.Yeah I think having it 8 handed might be better if people are going to walk at times and if the cash game became a regular deal they would need to have some alternates waiting in the wings in case someone busted. Remember though how many weeks PAD had with the SNG where all the interesting players got knocked out early and we're left with the conversational stylings of Chris Fergusson to keep the show interesting.

How has Cunningham won a single bracelet?....Just like at the main event FT when Gold ran him over...He plays scared. How does he not raise with an open ended straight draw and take that pot away from Duurrr.....Geezzzzz...

How has Cunningham won a single bracelet?....Just like at the main event FT when Gold ran him over...He plays scared. How does he not raise with an open ended straight draw and take that pot away from Duurrr.....Geezzzzz...
sw i hope.if not -----> :club:
:club: