Wsop Main Event Possible Cash Deals

Now that I think about it, the final 9 will have ridic leverage on things considering ESPN and Harra's are banking pretty hard on the November FT not being a massive failure. What if they all refuse to play it out unless they all get a bonus or something? Like if they decide to chip chop it up 2 days before the November FT, and they say "Yo Harra's and ESPN, give us all another 2 mil each for playing this out or else we'll just move in dark the first hand of the live coverage". That would be ****ing badass.
that would be insane! it would be really interesting to see waht the result of that would be.
Now that I think about it, the final 9 will have ridic leverage on things considering ESPN and Harra's are banking pretty hard on the November FT not being a massive failure. What if they all refuse to play it out unless they all get a bonus or something? Like if they decide to chip chop it up 2 days before the November FT, and they say "Yo Harra's and ESPN, give us all another 2 mil each for playing this out or else we'll just move in dark the first hand of the live coverage". That would be ****ing badass.
Would be awesome if this happened then the guy in the bb folded.
Even more badass:The players at the final table have not realized thier leverage, so JC Alvarado contacts each of them, let's them know the deal and promises to milk $1 million more for each of them out of Harrah's in return for a fee of 10% of that $100k.JC makes $900k. The final table guys make $900k more. Harrah's gets pwnd.
Even more badass:The players at the final table have not realized thier leverage, so JC Alvarado contacts each of them, let's them know the deal and promises to milk $1 million more for each of them out of Harrah's in return for a fee of 10% of that $100k.JC makes $900k. The final table guys make $900k more. Harrah's gets pwnd.
Acid gets 10% for suggesting it, I gets 10% of that for suggesting that.I'm happy with 9k :club:

1) There is not "live play". It's "close to live". Like they play on Wed and air it on Thurs.2) Harrah's likely has a "no chops" clause in there and would refuse to pay anything under those circumstances. Harrahs would make more by keeping the 15 mill or whatever it is than by airing the show anyway and all the publicity would only help draw attention.

1) There is not "live play". It's "close to live". Like they play on Wed and air it on Thurs.2) Harrah's likely has a "no chops" clause in there and would refuse to pay anything under those circumstances. Harrahs would make more by keeping the 15 mill or whatever it is than by airing the show anyway and all the publicity would only help draw attention.
Even better idea. All nine players get together, sign a legal agreement and play the final table privately next week. Then they all go back to Vegas for a free trip, everyone goes all in on the first hand and collects their money.

here's a dumb question what happens to all that interest that could be made on investing that money for the 3 months until November?

here's a dumb question what happens to all that interest that could be made on investing that money for the 3 months until November?
They are suppose to get some interest on their money. Probably the going 90 day T-Bill rate. Which is basically nothing.

The nine players get together, sing a legal agreement privately and play the final table privately next week. What ever the out come is, that is how the pay structure will be.Then in November, they all get a free trip to Vegas for a reunion, maybe make some sponsor deals, and then go all in on the first hand. Talk about letting the air out.... Collect the money, and go have supper.Why wait until November, that would drive me nuts!!

The nine players get together, sing a legal agreement privately and play the final table privately next week. What ever the out come is, that is how the pay structure will be.Then in November, they all get a free trip to Vegas for a reunion, maybe make some sponsor deals, and then go all in on the first hand. Talk about letting the air out.... Collect the money, and go have supper.Why wait until November, that would drive me nuts!!
What a great idea, did you think of that on your own?
Even more badass:The players at the final table have not realized thier leverage, so Cheppa contacts each of them, let's them know the deal and promises to milk $1 million more for each of them out of Harrah's in return for a fee of 10% of that $100k.Cheppa makes $900k. The final table guys make $900k more. Harrah's gets pwnd.
the problem is that this would seriously reduce their sponsorship opportunities. A player is a draw if he is skilled/charasmatic/entertaining. going all-in in the dark does not make someone a viable pro