Question: How Do You Play A Site On Tilt?

I have played online at a small site for years now and although it is just for play chips, it gives me an opportunity to develop my poker game. Until recently there were prizes made available through sponsors to this site which varied from poker books to card tables to computers. These sponsors came from such sites as Absolute Poker, Fulltilt Poker, Titan Poker and others. However recently the site lost its sponsors and is now on a downward spiral.When I go to the tables now with the chips being worthless all I see are allin games with people tilting and spending chips with no regard to their lifetime earnings. I try to play the patient game but even that is difficult because the RCG tilts the flopped boards toward small cards. I spent years on this site as one of the top players and I don't want to just abandon it. I was hoping to receive advice on how to win on a site where the chips have lost their value and where a few millionaires are now ruining the game for everyone. I realize that there is no great payoff to staying here but I have had a lot of fun on the site in the past, have many friends on the tables and would hate to just leave it and go somewhere else.I have broken into money a little bit and am hoping to continue to develop my game until I can reach my potential...however if I can't succeed on a small poker site and learn to be successful playing this extreme of player then how should I expect to make it in the greater world of cash poker? I know there must be a way to play the game with a positive EV but I just can't seem to figure it out. Please let me know any advice you could share.

If you think the "RCG tilts the ...blah blah blah", then keep playing for play money, just find a different site. The play money .net versions of real money sites suck just as badly as what youre describing, but at least there are occasional free rolls for real money.

how should I expect to make it in the greater world of cash poker?
Micro limits is not that great. I know; I play them.Get some 50$ and play for real.

Well, this is my main thing. This site originally offered prizes such as poker books, card tables, and computers for a certain number of play-chips cashed in. It was this reason I started playing there. However now its because I have a lot of friends at the tables, it is a really social site.I do intend to invest money into a money site (and I have in the past with success), but I feel confidence is a big part of the game and if I can't win in this situation then my confidence while playing won't be where it should be for money games. My main goal here was to help out the site on a whole by choking out the few that are turning the site into nothing but every hand allin. I figured this would be a good place to go for advice.

what do you want to know? call them with good hands and take there chips. if the site lost their sponsors and it bothers you there is exactly nothing you can do about it.

Interestingly enough I started playing real money b/c the play money was rigged.Now my aces always hold up!
According to an amazing player I played with yesterday,whom after playing 68o and drawing to a full house on the river told me he wouldn't play like that if the cards were properly shuffled: "You should fold aces preflop".
Micro limits is not that great. I know; I play them.Get some 50$ and play for real.
I usually play 20-30 dollar sngs on AP but I am getting bored with the site...I am looking to go to another money site, something with decent freerolls and lots of MTTs.
I have played online at a small site for years now and although it is just for play chips, it gives me an opportunity to develop my poker game. Until recently there were prizes made available through sponsors to this site which varied from poker books to card tables to computers. These sponsors came from such sites as Absolute Poker, Fulltilt Poker, Titan Poker and others. However recently the site lost its sponsors and is now on a downward spiral.When I go to the tables now with the chips being worthless all I see are allin games with people tilting and spending chips with no regard to their lifetime earnings. I try to play the patient game but even that is difficult because the RCG tilts the flopped boards toward small cards. I spent years on this site as one of the top players and I don't want to just abandon it. I was hoping to receive advice on how to win on a site where the chips have lost their value and where a few millionaires are now ruining the game for everyone. I realize that there is no great payoff to staying here but I have had a lot of fun on the site in the past, have many friends on the tables and would hate to just leave it and go somewhere else.I have broken into money a little bit and am hoping to continue to develop my game until I can reach my potential...however if I can't succeed on a small poker site and learn to be successful playing this extreme of player then how should I expect to make it in the greater world of cash poker? I know there must be a way to play the game with a positive EV but I just can't seem to figure it out. Please let me know any advice you could share.
How does that old joke go? her worst nightmare is, after your death, she logs onto you site and sees:play money: $98,875,125real money: $1.17