Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

Yeah, what the fuck mods? If I wanted my thread here, I would have posted it here. I'm not even drunk.Bob, what's with you killing all of the threads I want to post in? Do you know how annoying that is? I'm trying hard to still be a part of the FCP community but you can only post "gl" in so many rail call threads.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what the fuck mods? If I wanted my thread here, I would have posted it here. I'm not even drunk.Bob, what's with you killing all of the threads I want to post in? Do you know how annoying that is? I'm trying hard to still be a part of the FCP community but you can only post "gl" in so many rail call threads.
glglgl
glglgl
gg :club:

tbrick412: joknknknkkltbrick412: i would **** rosetbrick412: post that in the drunken thread for medone and done.

tbrick412: joknknknkkltbrick412: i would **** rosetbrick412: post that in the drunken thread for medone and done.
I'm drunk as well, but......yikes. Wowie!

Knob Creek and dilaudid.....echecks takes my money but wont let me transfer..,,I wanna get in the july 4.40 challenge......I'm in a love/hate relationship with america.Life rules!

I dont know if you guys hated high school as much as i did, BUT I HATED ****ING HIGH SCHOOL. SO I GO out to a bar tonight on the beach that has supposedly been going off on Thursdays, and it is ****ING LIKE A GOD DAMN HIGH SCHOOL REUNION BECAUSE ALL THE ASSHOLES BACK IN TOWN BECAUSE THE 4TH OF JULY. **** them they I had to talk to all of them any time I made eye contact with them, **** them. Good thing I got drunk early and left early so I could get Super Nachos at a bomb Taqueria before they closed. **** high school class of 03, thank god for Mexico and their food.

• 2 weeks later...

gOtta love family parties. why?? cause of thee surpluss of beer at the end ogf the nighjt...my choice of driink tonigth???????/ heineken! which chrozzo has decided to mock me forrr.

Went to a bar in Minneapolis were therew are 300 different bottles fo beer and 90 taps. Now hav=ing bourbon and 7s. HJow good is bourbon and 7s?

so funny my thread got closed cus Bob found it stupid and now i see he opens threads for stupidity on purpose.
This is reserved for drunk poster only. If you want to get drunk I know a placeramrod.jpg
so funny my thread got closed cus Bob found it stupid and now i see he opens threads for stupidity on purpose.
don't get your panties in a bunch rcgs
Explain how I oepend a thread with 36 pages you f'ing jack a$$. Kiss my ass you ******

I'm drunk.About to go to bars.Will be really drunk when I get back.Does anyone ever go on JTV anymore? I checked it out for the first time in a few months today. I will have to start karaoke up again when I finally move from my parents house. I was watching Stephon Marbury on there. He's kind of a douche.Anyways, lets get drunk and be merry.