Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

keystone light FTW dlskfjasdlfkjasdklfj
OMG QFMFTFor the record... try this shot next time you're at the bar:1 part Berry Rumpleminze1 part Blue Caracau1 part Back Razz1 part half n halfYou're wlecome
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite drunk yet as I just popped open my first Tecate but I intend to be completely wasted within the next couple of hours.

I has a seruous question..is kurt ever gonna marry bridgett??this is a seruoussssssssss questions.suited_)UP PLEASE RESPONDDDD THNKX.

keystone light FTW dlskfjasdlfkjasdklfj
Not quite drunk yet as I just popped open my first Tecate but I intend to be completely wasted within the next couple of hours.
What is with all the ghey beers in this thread...j/s.
  • 2 weeks later...

Pabst is the best beer to buy if you don't want anyone else drinking your beer.i drink whiskeysouthern comfort is the best whiskey to buy if you dont want anyone else drinking your whiskey.,

im a big fan of PBR being a broke high school kid made me acquire the taste pretty quickly lol
FINE.TEHTOE MIGHT GET THIS ONE THEN.POINT BEER IS THE BEST BEER TO BUY IF YOU DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE DRINKING YOUR BEER.

Ha, I should leave Off Topic more often. I'm pretty sure Bob started this thread after I hijacked all of the General and Off topic threads last summer and nearly go got suspended for a week. Thanks Bob. so that I don't do anything like that again, because, yes I am drunk tonight. I am adding to this thread and not doing anyting stupid in my drunk rambling state. Bob = God or Dog whatever you prefer.

im a big fan of PBR being a broke high school kid made me acquire the taste pretty quickly lol
This bar I go to sometimes sells them for $2 a can even when its crowded in there. Everytime we go we make up ridiculous drinking games and end up with 50 cans on the table for someone to clean up.
FINE.TEHTOE MIGHT GET THIS ONE THEN.POINT BEER IS THE BEST BEER TO BUY IF YOU DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE DRINKING YOUR BEER.
cruise-control-for-cool.jpg
Dammit man you made me spiit tequila all oaver my monitor.
Wanna take back your Ultimo FYP yet? :club:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
im going to the angels/bloo jays game on wednesday wahoo
im going to the angels/bloo jays game on wednesday wahoo
go Blue Jayswant a $5.00 side bet Jays win itlogo_torontobluejays.gif
go Blue Jayswant a $5.00 side bet Jays win it
This are not Sports Betting Challenge Thread.Go there imo :club:
go ANGELSwant a $5.00 side bet Jays win itanaheim_angels_logo-1.jpg
FYP and booooked, rose and i have popped the cherry that is the first sports bet to be booked in the drunked challenge thread.
290121206v4_150x150_Front.jpg
white sox who lost to the Jays yah right, try again
This are not Sports Betting Challenge Thread.Go there imo :club:
hey, I just saw his post and was taking up a bet for easy money , will get there in due time :ts
white sox who lost to the Jays yah right, try againhey, I just saw his post and was taking up a bet for easy money , will get there in due time :club:
I don't bet against anyone on this forum whose name involves kobe or ko8e, because it's essentially lighting money on fire without the warm part.