Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

Yep agree with Lurbz - freeroll and fun step it up on Merge. As long as you already made an account, if not too late - no more US players accepted....and play money is rigged - yep rigged :-)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

rcgs59 ok looshleball time for a double up @looshle double up fairy sent #WSOPLive http://wsop.com/LIVE29 minutes ago Favorite Reply Deletercgs59 super depressed, mentally fatigue, dying for decent sleep, maybe a few vodkas will help with that otherwise pissed that I am not in Vegas14 minutes agosums it up well

Vegas is a whore anyway.
thx.but.....I want to be in fing Vegas
  • 2 weeks later...

Drunk. Preparing for ****en hangover during morning golf. Who the f plays golf at 9"30 am? wtf. Anyways, august member of the month?

Brian's didn't exist. Mickey's (I think?) was decent. The dart machine was so buggy it gave us a free game of cricket in which player 4 (which was me deliberately missing) managed to almost win the game somehow.The pool table available was sans cue ball. Some dude at the bar said he would sort it out for us then promptly walked out of the bar and vanished into the night, never to be seen again.

Brian's didn't exist. Mickey's (I think?) was decent. The dart machine was so buggy it gave us a free game of cricket in which player 4 (which was me deliberately missing) managed to almost win the game somehow.The pool table available was sans cue ball. Some dude at the bar said he would sort it out for us then promptly walked out of the bar and vanished into the night, never to be seen again.
Wat? The sign for Brian's is down the street from me, I'm confused. Did they rename it or was it closed down over there? I suppose I could get off my ass and walk the 3 minutes down the street to find out, but I'm a bit lazy.Also, your only really cricket competition would have been Adam, pool probably as well. If Brandon's cricket skills are anything resembling his beer pong skills, I imagine he only filled 17 and 19, proceeding to completely miss the board on 20% of his shots.Sorry about Pint House, that was my idea and it didn't play out. Service is usually a hell of a lot better than that, I'm usually in the back area with the live music, and the fat guitarist who is usually there on Friday/Saturday is high comedy. Food is usually better too, but I usually get the tacos. Oh well, either next time or in Vegas we'll hit something better.Final note, Adam is the only person who drinks slower than me, fact.EDIT: GF has now informed me that Brian's is about 2 miles away from here. She claims the name of that one is Mike's, and despite how shady it looks, agrees in your assessment of "decent". Hooray records in proper English in the drunk thread.

Having a drink in the memory of my best freind Buddy, my yellow lab, that we had to put to sleep this week.Love you man, will never forget you.

• 2 months later...
I have to teach Kindergarten in 6 hours F me.and F u too!
omfg those poor kids who have to put up with you lol
Having a drink in the memory of my best freind Buddy, my yellow lab, that we had to put to sleep this week.Love you man, will never forget you.
Still miss my best friend.How come I can't log in and play on stars.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't say i'm too drunk but i've just added Canadian Dollars as a deposit option on Pokerstars. The exchange rate looks much more favourable to the US dollar.

• 3 months later...