Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh look people 1 glass of wine and she is feeling it lol

A few shots of vodka and I'm right there with ya Rose
Bad idea tonight I watched one of my favorite cooking shows Top chef Canada and the star was vodka lol, so I decided to have a few while watching the show not a good idea lol bought home 3 bottles of boose from the PCA, 2 vodka and 1 rum, the dent is being made in the vodka definitely feeling giggy and highwho's up to a drunk dial tonight lol

Lol, damn, I was feelin' it last night - talkin' about Top Chef...I meant Iron Chef. The original Iron Chef was awesome!The only thing good about Iron Chef America were the mocku-clips used by the Soup.

im drunk off sapporo, saki
*Sigh... I miss Japan.
Bad idea tonight I watched one of my favorite cooking shows Top chef Canada and the star was vodka lol, so I decided to have a few while watching the show not a good idea lol bought home 3 bottles of boose from the PCA, 2 vodka and 1 rum, the dent is being made in the vodka definitely feeling giggy and highwho's up to a drunk dial tonight lol
Rose you went to the PCA?

so u know when u watch looney tunes the wile y coyote is running after roadrunner and ur like WHY ARE U RUNNING STRAIGHT JUST TAKE 2 STEPS 2 THE SIDE! Well I was driving and there was a skunk and I went for it and it was running straight forward and I caught it and ran over it and my car smells like shit. and i think it trailed it onto me

• 2 weeks later...

Birthday so far1 Schells Pilsner1 Minnesota nice (Jameson, pear liquor, sour) tall obv1 pint SummitThen food1 tall Newcastle1 pint Nordeast1 Soco Lime ShotNow onto coke and cheap bourbon (1st, then more beer when out of heap bourbon probly)This is buzzed post in knowing someway I will be drunk, so pre-drunj thread

Birthday so far1 Schells Pilsner1 Minnesota nice (Jameson, pear liquor, sour) tall obv1 pint SummitThen food1 tall Newcastle1 pint Nordeast1 Soco Lime ShotNow onto coke and cheap bourbon (1st, then more beer when out of heap bourbon probly)This is buzzed post in knowing someway I will be drunk, so pre-drunj thread
wow mixing the drinks up! have fun yakking it all up in the morning
wow mixing the drinks up! have fun yakking it all up in the morning
did not yakk it upTonight:two jameson/gingers to startso far four schell pilsnerstwo something craft beers.oprened a summite now
me vs pillypill drink off right now... rcgs will measure my penis afterwwards
not on your lifeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • 3 weeks later...
me vs pillypill drink off right now... rcgs will measure my penis afterwwards
not on your lifeeeeeeeeeeeee
PFFFFFFFFFFF. <---Lightweight.But up for drink offs even on work nights

karaoke night for me. I'm thinking a little Montell Jordan THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!and drinking obviouslyive recently gotten into chili bombs w/o the chili. So just a shot of crown dropped in red bull. or red bull dropped in crown. i dont ****ing know something like that

Rose what do i havr to do to please you? Do I have to be black? Can I do oral to mak e up for my penile definciesies? C'mon!!
lolz

ITS BLACK F U C KING THURSDAY **** **** **** **** **** ****PokerStars Game #63447165854: Tournament #405075877, 300+20 Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2011/06/16 22:36:29 PT [2011/06/17 1:36:29 ET]Table '405075877 5' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: javon-janay2 (3820 in chips) Seat 2: jerrybuckeye (10665 in chips) Seat 3: BETORFOLDIT (2683 in chips) Seat 4: mckinney1973 (15930 in chips) Seat 6: Go_Astros06 (9400 in chips) Seat 7: king_tanner (4575 in chips) Seat 8: dynazor (9817 in chips) Seat 9: 6T5CHEV (10610 in chips) javon-janay2: posts the ante 50jerrybuckeye: posts the ante 50BETORFOLDIT: posts the ante 50mckinney1973: posts the ante 50Go_Astros06: posts the ante 50king_tanner: posts the ante 50dynazor: posts the ante 506T5CHEV: posts the ante 506T5CHEV: posts small blind 300javon-janay2: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to king_tanner [Kc Ah]jerrybuckeye: calls 600BETORFOLDIT: folds mckinney1973: calls 600Go_Astros06: calls 600BETORFOLDIT said, "nh"king_tanner: raises 3925 to 4525 and is all-indynazor: folds 6T5CHEV: folds javon-janay2: folds jerrybuckeye: calls 3925mckinney1973: calls 3925Go_Astros06: folds *** FLOP *** [As Jd Ad]jerrybuckeye: checks mckinney1973: bets 3000jerrybuckeye: folds Uncalled bet (3000) returned to mckinney1973Go_Astros06 said, "ty"*** TURN *** [As Jd Ad] [9d]*** RIVER *** [As Jd Ad 9d] [Qd]*** SHOW DOWN ***mckinney1973: shows [Td Kd] (a Royal Flush)king_tanner: shows [Kc Ah] (three of a kind, Aces)mckinney1973 collected 15475 from potking_tanner finished the tournament in 8th place*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 15475 | Rake 0 Board [As Jd Ad 9d Qd]Seat 1: javon-janay2 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: jerrybuckeye folded on the FlopSeat 3: BETORFOLDIT folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: mckinney1973 showed [Td Kd] and won (15475) with a Royal FlushSeat 6: Go_Astros06 folded before FlopSeat 7: king_tanner showed [Kc Ah] and lost with three of a kind, AcesSeat 8: dynazor (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: 6T5CHEV (small blind) folded before Flop

if youre gonna play money it up should go to RPMrun dem step SNGs, win step 3 and get a dollhairmight as well try to make $10 back while nutbarring imo