Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

u drunk yet brick?
are you drunk yet honey :club:
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you guys quit it with the honey and baby crap. It was funny at first but now it is just creeping me out.
What's wrong big guy?
can you guys quit it with the honey and baby crap. It was funny at first but now it is just creeping me out.
he jealous because I don't call him honey, or baby or sweetie that's reserved for special people like Kobe and a few others lol
lol does it really bother you?
kindaI see it in almost every post with rcgs and everyone she is talking to, it has been going on for months. It's just getting old. I do know you are all goofing around so it's not a big deal, but this is the drunk thread, I feel like I can be an ******* here and say whats on my mind.
kindaI see it in almost every post with rcgs and everyone she is talking to, it has been going on for months. It's just getting old. I do know you are all goofing around so it's not a big deal, but this is the drunk thread, I feel like I can be an ******* here and say whats on my mind.
rant all you want Tanner , and yes you are an ******* :club: but still loved like the other assholes hereand Stop f uckin calling me rcgs you know my name use it
you lil slut :ts
:club: , name calling are weaction only reserved for those who deserve it lol. Oh did I mention I am very picky
Ah honey, baby sweetie pie what da matter????Oh yeah, I'm southern... bless your heart!
lmao
rose is my slut, u know it off brick, love you sweetie :club:
damn your so hot wish you were 20 -25 years older lol
hof
thought you like that one brickeralways a cougar at heart tho lol
chains and whips excite me
oh really lolI know one girl who loves whip cream :ts:club:
  • 5 weeks later...

LOL I put mine in the wrong thread...Now I'm going to drive to 45 minutes to an hour to play bar league poker, drink beer and drive home. The DOJ has made the world so much safer by busting my favorite poker site.

PokerStars Game #61107047060: Hold'em No Limit (100/200) - 2011/04/21 1:30:05 ETTable 'Brandia X' 9-max (Play Money) Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 4: Byxo77 (16800 in chips) Seat 5: Tron007 (35400 in chips) Seat 6: Jef Boyardee (12000 in chips) Seat 7: chek - raise (34800 in chips) Byxo77: posts small blind 100Tron007: posts big blind 200Jef Boyardee: posts small blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chek - raise [Kh Ad]Jef Boyardee: raises 200 to 400chek - raise: raises 34400 to 34800 and is all-inByxo77: folds Tron007: raises 600 to 35400 and is all-inJef Boyardee: calls 11500 and is all-inUncalled bet (600) returned to Tron007*** FLOP *** [3h Kc 7s]*** TURN *** [3h Kc 7s] [6s]*** RIVER *** [3h Kc 7s 6s] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Tron007: shows [Qh Qc] (a pair of Queens)chek - raise: shows [Kh Ad] (a pair of Kings)chek - raise collected 45800 from side potJef Boyardee: shows [9c 9h] (a pair of Nines)chek - raise collected 35900 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 81700 Main pot 35900. Side pot 45800. | Rake 0 Board [3h Kc 7s 6s 2d]Seat 4: Byxo77 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Tron007 (big blind) showed [Qh Qc] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 6: Jef Boyardee showed [9c 9h] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 7: chek - raise (button) showed [Kh Ad] and won (81700) with a pair of Kings