Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like the last bar I was at I was drunk off my ass and there was no bouncer. So I just sttod next to the door asking for Id's.... and phone numbers LOL.. dumb bitches
i did this once. i had so much fun i didnt even drink that night, i just stood there and talking to girls all night and gave the guys they were with a hard time. its amazing how much shit people will take then they think you're the bouncer. even from skinny nonthreatening me.

After several martinis and a couple of beers last night I decided to play 45 man turbos on Stars. Got into a prop bet with another drunken friend on Skype to see which one of us could call a shove with the worse hand and win. Neither of us won but now any 45 man regs we were playing think we're nuts - I actually called a shove with 7 2 off but was up against 9 9, one of a few bust for calling with trash. Funny thing was I managed 2 wins and actually made a profit.

The irony is that this seminar is DUI traffic class. :club:
lol yeah that comment came off bad. I was sober by the time I had to leave. I wasn't super drunk or anything, just had a couple beers and some champagne. I had an experience a couple years back where I was drunk off my ass and drove home. I was scared shitless because I knew I shouldn't have been driving and I was swerving all over the place. I could have just pulled over but I didn't, I drove all the way home. If there were any cops around I would have been f'ed. I haven't drank then drove since that incident and I hope I never will again.On that note I need a beer.
lol yeah that comment came off bad. I was sober by the time I had to leave. I wasn't super drunk or anything, just had a couple beers and some champagne. I had an experience a couple years back where I was drunk off my ass and drove home. I was scared shitless because I knew I shouldn't have been driving and I was swerving all over the place. I could have just pulled over but I didn't, I drove all the way home. If there were any cops around I would have been f'ed. I haven't drank then drove since that incident and I hope I never will again.On that note I need a beer.
I was just busting balls :club: But yeah, totally not worth it!!But yeah, mmmmmmmmm beer.

My Ode to this ThreadHere we are dear old friendYou and I drunk againLaughs have been had and and tears have been shedMaybe the whiskey's gone to my headBut if I were gayI would give you my heartAnd if I were gayYou'd be my work of artAnd if I were gayWe would swim in romanceBut I'm not gaySo get your hand out of my pantsIt's not that I don't careI doI just don't see myself in youAnother time, another sceneI'd be right behind youIf you know what I mean'Cause if I were gayI would give you my soulAnd if I were gayI would give you my whole beingAnd if I were gayWe would tear down the wallsBut I'm not gaySo wont you stop cupping my.. handWe've never huggedWe've never kissedI've never been intimate with your fistBut you have opened brand new doorsGet over here and drop your drawers

Night didn't go as well as I'd hoped, unfortunately I'm still sober as a Baptist preacher on Sunday morning. Well I did have 2 beers so maybe not quite as sober as a Baptist preacher.

Night didn't go as well as I'd hoped, unfortunately I'm still sober as a Baptist preacher on Sunday morning. Well I did have 2 beers so maybe not quite as sober as a Baptist preacher.
Start drinking with me!

I've been sick all week... I have absolutely no voice after yelling at kids all day along with being sick. Beer feel's really good on my throat so I'm getting drunk. I think Jameson might feel even better.

Dear Diary,Tanner told me he hated me today. I really don't know how serious he was but it hurt my feelings. Oh well, tomorrow is a Friday and Jimmie and I are going to play basketball at the gym. That should be fun. I hope I get the ball. I hope I don't get picked on at school tomorrow. I just want them to like me for who I really am. Recess was fun today and it's cool being in square one in four square. Wish recess never ended. It's my favvvvorite. Well that's all I have for now.Love,wsoxxx