Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg homework. It was due yesterday. I'll wait till tomorrow lol. It is an online course and I have one late pass that I guess I will have to use.now who would like to join me in a low stakes shit talking session on stars? probably nobody, but let me know if interested.sitting at table vala .50/1 limit o8

gg homework. It was due yesterday. I'll wait till tomorrow lol. It is an online course and I have one late pass that I guess I will have to use.now who would like to join me in a low stakes shit talking session on stars? probably nobody, but let me know if interested.sitting at table vala .50/1 limit o8
awwww, just saw this. Too late!After an afternoon of removing carpet strips and sanding in our currently unfinished basement, sitting back with a grey goose/sprite and rookie of the year.It's funky buttloving good!
  • 1 month later...

Is this where you post when your drunk{ X } yes she is and even won a tournament this way omgwent out for dinner had a few martini's , god they were so good.nothing like triple boose martini's any one up for drunk dialing lol, j/j

I have a huge test Saturday morning that I need to be studying for.**** that Im getting drunk.Im starting with some Shock Top beer (some random Belgian shit I picked up at the liquor store it is actually kinda good).Later im going to walk to karaoke night at bar by my house.Now im playing some o8 limit on pokerstars... rail me if you want to learn how not to play(edit) nm the shit im drinking says its from ****ing Missouri... I thought I was being cultural but I guess not

I have a huge test Saturday morning that I need to be studying for.**** that Im getting drunk.Im starting with some Shock Top beer (some random Belgian shit I picked up at the liquor store it is actually kinda good).Later im going to walk to karaoke night at bar by my house.Now im playing some o8 limit on pokerstars... rail me if you want to learn how not to play
how can I rail when I don't know who to rail. Ya feel me dog?
NO YOU AN IDIOT WHAT IS DIS
it's to help you get your temper on when someone takes advantage of you at the card table, Mister Sir Man.
it's to help you get your temper on when someone takes advantage of you at the card table, Mister Sir Man.
man man man man.... dis is de terd time... NOit cost me 10 grand IT COST YOU NAWTHING
I don't know why this made me laugh so muchNj5wmPPMAfIMoDUkAuyp.png
not on your fing life I am , far from it

if I were gay, you think I would be not be sleeping with this guy lolhttp://i56.tinypic.com/33vkevd.jpghttp://i55.tinypic.com/2j29ulz.jpg

not on your fing life I am , far from it
I never said you were. Tanning Booth and I were just having a discussion. And I'm very proud that you're banging that guy.
I have a girl crush on Liv Boeree does that make me gay???
that means you're normal

Matt , my head hurts for 2 reasons my hang over and some times the logic that both you and Tanner display lol

Matt , my head hurts for 2 reasons my hang over and sone times the logic that both you and Tanner display lol
Forgive Tanning Booth. He doesn't even know what logic is. I apologize for him.