Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just come on after a night out, if i drink any mire i'll begin to think i can play omaha and lose my roll (again), time to lock up my ps account for 12 hours

this is a list of people i hatehighwaystarjustlikenegswsox8spydur86donk4lifethis is a list of people i actually hatejmbreslink_densesick boyherly33slinknutzzcasethis is a list of people i consider my best friendstehtoethis is a list of people i want to say happy birthday tokobe2odom8this is a list of people of whom i'm going to put their phone in the oven at the next available opportunityko8e34this is a list of people that i somehow avoided texting at 4 amtbrick412twstdwrstrsavagerebelthis is a list of people who like shitty hockey teamsnvrquitknollie919this is a list of people who need to GET A JOBsuited_upthat is all

• 2 weeks later...

Is it time to stop playing/drinking when I flop quads, instantly know I flopped quads, and then spend the rest of the hand trying to figure out if I have trips or quads, convince myself of trips then get pissed when guy draws out, then confused when pot is shipped?

Is it time to stop playing/drinking when I flop quads, instantly know I flopped quads, and then spend the rest of the hand trying to figure out if I have trips or quads, convince myself of trips then get pissed when guy draws out, then confused when pot is shipped?
Na you are fine. Just don't play any split pot games. I play live omaha hi/lo drunk sometimes and I almost always misread my hand or the board. I'll check the nuts thinking I have only top pair, stuff like that.

So, I know this surprises everyone, but I am posting in this thread because I am drunk. Thank you UFDC 111 for getting me drunk. GSP is the man, **** you Mir go Carwin, go whoever redhead. Great PPV. $30 for bunch o' beer and the PPV for free at Buff Wild wings. Wooo!!! Talk to ya all tomorrow yo!

Yo I like threw up in the toilet and flushed it and cleanded the floor. I still have more french fries som im gonna try to eat some more and throw up some more so I can prove myself to the forum and be MAY MEMEBER OF THE MONTH

Daniel's twitter updates"11 54 Threw uup a lot more11 55 toilet seat fell on nose. my nose hurts could be broken11 56 gon' try to go to sleep