Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okso i got a new jokeko8e34 runs into a bari forget the rest but skyler's a whore and truyeace is ridic
new jokeko8e passed out on bafhtroom floorim only one still awake and coherent ishi win
<3 mclumpoThere was a time when threads like this were acceptable. It's too bad that drunk threads are a thing of the past and aren't tolerated anymore. I SAY LET MCLUMPO BE DRUNK AND MERRY. NO MORE LOCKING OF THE THREADS. ITS A REVVVVVVOLUUUUTTTIIIOOOONNNNNNN
THISSSSSIM DRUNK TOOOOOOOOOO<3 KING TANNER

ok so it was my BD and I got drunk so I decided to post in here like the other drunks now what lol, even drunked dial a few friends oh hi kobe34 didn't I talk with you tonight lolhey tanner wtf where were you tonight , you were one 1 expected at my game over 43 people show and you were not one of them

ok so it was my BD and I got drunk so I decided to post in here like the other drunks now what lol, even drunked dial a few friends oh hi kobe34 didn't I talk with you tonight lolhey tanner wtf where were you tonight , you were one 1 expected at my game over 43 people show and you were not one of them
i'm so drunk dialing you back soon
hey tanner wtf where were you tonight , you were one 1 expected at my game over 43 people show and you were not one of them
sorry I get home from work usually an hour after the HF tourneys start. I would have played if I was home.Also I got the drunkest that I've been in a long tine last night. I wish I had this thread up when I got home. Rough morning tho.
sorry I get home from work usually an hour after the HF tourneys start. I would have played if I was home.Also I got the drunkest that I've been in a long tine last night. I wish I had this thread up when I got home. Rough morning tho.
get in the latelate game tanner see HF thread password wedrunkyet

latelategame called HF drinkers game # 214842561 password voices1 at 0040h est on pokerstars join us

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I'm there... I wish this place wasn't so deasd I used to love FCP and now I post in TV forum and thats it.WHEN I GET BACK SOMEONE BETTER DO $5 OMAHA FLIPS WITH ME

yeah I'm there... I wish this place wasn't so deasd I used to love FCP and now I post in TV forum and thats it.WHEN I GET BACK SOMEONE BETTER DO $5 OMAHA FLIPS WITH ME
I agree, fcp is very dead tonight. ship the money and i will flip the flop all night long
I agree, fcp is very dead tonight. ship the money and i will flip the flop all night long
NO YOU SHIP ME MONEY BECAUSE I WILL OWN YOU IN FLIPS. IM A MOTHAFLIPPIN FLOPPA
get drunk and take requests on JTV imo