Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or should i jump in neighbors po0ol?
THEY PUT PADLOCKS ON THE GATES.shit I probably left the gate open one day and it freaked em out.I could have climbed it.... I was just thinking if I was in the pool > then lights went on > i'd have to jump a pretty high gate in short time....When I was leaving I had to go through a bunch of leaves... i hope no poison oak :club:
THEY PUT PADLOCKS ON THE GATES.shit I probably left the gate open one day and it freaked em out.I could have climbed it.... I was just thinking if I was in the pool > then lights went on > i'd have to jump a pretty high gate in short time....When I was leaving I had to go through a bunch of leaves... i hope no poison oak :club:
lol
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm getting there tonight. Seagrams & 7. Anyone else throwing down a few. I know its Wednesday but my vacation starts today. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!Doing some low limit SNGS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got home at 6:00 pmish. It is not 11:30ish. Started today at 38.56. Played a $27 45-man on PS and won. Now am under $1. Did I lose $37 or $300+? That is the question.

Got home at 6:00 pmish. It is not 11:30ish. Started today at 38.56. Played a $27 45-man on PS and won. Now am under $1. Did I lose $37 or $300+? That is the question.
I vote for about 100+.That is a great 'next day' question. Some times I wake up all groggy and at some time that day I login to FT or PS and click cashier and go.... WTF? w00t! because obviously I stopped at the right time.
  • 2 weeks later...

First time ever in my life I've been denied by a cardroom for being too drunk tonight. I have never once caused a problem in there and they let drunk assholes in there daily. **** them.I was and am pretty drunk, but seriously all I do is mind my own business. **** Oceanview cardoom.

Well, i´m off the the Molson Canadian KEG PARTY!!!!!! so pre drunk post!So stoked me and my buddy won tickets to it and they´re flying us out there in 3 hours!!I ****ING LOVE THOSE MOLSON GIRLS!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Buzzed tonight. Will be drunk tomorrow at some point. Someone on my AIM list or Yahoo list remind me to post why I thought I should post here. Remind me on Sunday. it is a brag for sure. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

YEAH. gonna get drunk tonight. I've had a few margaritas, thank god for Mexico! Gonna go to the bars. Afterwards maybe I can find a new way to get into my neighbors pool. They put padlocks on the gate so I can't just walk in anymore. It's easy to hop the fence in, I just have to worry about the way out!Might even play some poker downtown. 3/100 spread NL. The players suck, but I suck too so I usually lose a lot, but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5am CST. Wow, didn't think i had it in me. I guess a couple cocktails + DD'ing downtown with the wife + halloween party (Little Mac...complete with full pink jump suit and homemade trunks with advertiser patches on them) = fun long night. The sick part is that I'll probably wake up at 9am latest still.....eeeeeeew.GOOOOOOODNIGHT.Edit: thx mods!!! I'm still working on the finite points of posting :club:

not drunk, just getting startedRed Bull Vodkas, poker, and some Grizzly Wintergreenwill update later

• 2 weeks later...

<3 mclumpoThere was a time when threads like this were acceptable. It's too bad that drunk threads are a thing of the past and aren't tolerated anymore. I SAY LET MCLUMPO BE DRUNK AND MERRY. NO MORE LOCKING OF THE THREADS. ITS A REVVVVVVOLUUUUTTTIIIOOOONNNNNNN