Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PokerStars Game #22988359607: Tournament #127554994, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/12/16 22:16:02 ETTable '127554994 2' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: mip75 (2930 in chips) Seat 2: gatortom64 (1880 in chips) Seat 4: hbhollace (1865 in chips) Seat 5: glenandkim (1365 in chips) Seat 6: wonderbunns (3360 in chips) Seat 7: tomthrasher (1535 in chips) Seat 8: Slick Jedi (1605 in chips) Seat 9: atlas_afs (1170 in chips) wonderbunns: posts small blind 15tomthrasher: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gatortom64 [Qh Th]Slick Jedi: folds atlas_afs: folds mip75: folds gatortom64: calls 30hbhollace: folds glenandkim: raises 210 to 240wonderbunns: folds tomthrasher: calls 210gatortom64 said, "By the power of Varkonyi"gatortom64: raises 1640 to 1880 and is all-inJacknJill68 is connected glenandkim: calls 1125 and is all-intomthrasher: folds Uncalled bet (515) returned to gatortom64*** FLOP *** [2h Qc 9h]*** TURN *** [2h Qc 9h] [4d]*** RIVER *** [2h Qc 9h 4d] [As]*** SHOW DOWN ***gatortom64: shows [Qh Th] (a pair of Queens)glenandkim: shows [Jc Js] (a pair of Jacks)glenandkim said, "donk"gatortom64 collected 2985 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2985 | Rake 0 Board [2h Qc 9h 4d As]Seat 1: mip75 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: gatortom64 showed [Qh Th] and won (2985) with a pair of QueensSeat 4: hbhollace folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: glenandkim (button) showed [Jc Js] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 6: wonderbunns (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: tomthrasher (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: Slick Jedi folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: atlas_afs folded before Flop (didn't bet)

PokerStars Game #22988451107: Tournament #127554994, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2008/12/16 22:19:44 ETTable '127554994 2' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: mip75 (2930 in chips) Seat 2: gatortom64 (6550 in chips) Seat 3: JacknJill68 (3105 in chips) Seat 5: mabuse52 (1055 in chips) Seat 6: wonderbunns (3345 in chips) Seat 7: tomthrasher (1265 in chips) Seat 8: Slick Jedi (1560 in chips) Seat 9: Bud7 (1415 in chips) out of hand (moved from another table into small blind)mip75: posts small blind 15gatortom64: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gatortom64 [5d 6s]JacknJill68: folds mabuse52: folds canagian is connected wonderbunns: folds tomthrasher: calls 30Slick Jedi: folds mip75: folds gatortom64: checks *** FLOP *** [2d Td 9s]gatortom64: checks tomthrasher: checks *** TURN *** [2d Td 9s] [9c]gatortom64: checks tomthrasher: checks *** RIVER *** [2d Td 9s 9c] [Kh]gatortom64: checks tomthrasher: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***gatortom64: shows [5d 6s] (a pair of Nines)tomthrasher: mucks hand gatortom64 collected 75 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 75 | Rake 0 Board [2d Td 9s 9c Kh]Seat 1: mip75 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: gatortom64 (big blind) showed [5d 6s] and won (75) with a pair of NinesSeat 3: JacknJill68 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: mabuse52 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: wonderbunns folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: tomthrasher mucked [5c 3c]Seat 8: Slick Jedi (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Hi its my birthday... im drunk... about to go to karaoke.my family are kinda weird here is my list of presents.comforter... it has like ugg boot material.... furry i like it.mini samurai sword, my sister was in THailand and got it for me... I'm going to keep it next to my bed and shank people if any robbers want to **** with meI am King cologne by Sean P diddy Combs (I've never worn cologne before)In N Out burger t shirt... coolBiggest ****ing remote control I've ever seenLOL I put comforter on my bed and one of my dog's immediately jumped up and pissed on it... she must like the material or something. Really weird she hasn't pissed in the house in like a year.Also they took me out to dinner at Mexican food restaurant... I love Mexican's and their food so it was awesome. Food + weird presents = success.

Hi its my birthday... im drunk... about to go to karaoke.my family are kinda weird here is my list of presents.comforter... it has like ugg boot material.... furry i like it.mini samurai sword, my sister was in THailand and got it for me... I'm going to keep it next to my bed and shank people if any robbers want to **** with meI am King cologne by Sean P diddy Combs (I've never worn cologne before)In N Out burger t shirt... coolBiggest ****ing remote control I've ever seenLOL I put comforter on my bed and one of my dog's immediately jumped up and pissed on it... she must like the material or something. Really weird she hasn't pissed in the house in like a year.Also they took me out to dinner at Mexican food restaurant... I love Mexican's and their food so it was awesome. Food + weird presents = success.
Happy Birthday!Now......Your sister could have brought you back something nicer from Thailand than a cheap sword. And $100 to anyone who knocks you out of the next tourney.Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Happy Birthday!Now......Your sister could have brought you back something nicer from Thailand than a cheap sword. And $100 to anyone who knocks you out of the next tourney.Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
yeah I know I haven't bought her Christmas stuff yet, but she is getting a downgrade this year. I mean its not even a samurai sword its a half samurai sword. I mean if it was a full sword it would be kinda cool I guess, but it just looks like a kinda big steak knife with a weird handle.
  • 2 weeks later...

There is nothing worse than f_ucking assholes playing rock band at the only bar that is crowded on mondays.Stella Artois gives me explosive diarrea. I cant spell diarrea I dont think but I know that it is when a huge amount of watery shit comes out my ass.

There is nothing worse than f_ucking assholes playing rock band at the only bar that is crowded on mondays.Stella Artois gives me explosive diarrea. I cant spell diarrea I dont think but I know that it is when a huge amount of watery shit comes out my ass.
pretty sure there's an H in diarrhea. Yup, there is. Rock bands is sweet, shut your bitch mouth!
pretty sure there's an H in diarrhea. Yup, there is. Rock bands is sweet, shut your bitch mouth!
OMG NOT AT A BAR WHERE I WANT TO GET DRUNK AND STARE AT WOMEN IT BREAKS MY CONCENTRATION AND I KNEW THERE WAS A H IN IN DIARREA BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO I DECIDED TO ELIMINATE THE H ALTOGETHER
OMG NOT AT A BAR WHERE I WANT TO GET DRUNK AND STARE AT WOMEN IT BREAKS MY CONCENTRATION AND I KNEW THERE WAS A H IN IN DIARREA BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHERE IT WENT SO I DECIDED TO ELIMINATE THE H ALTOGETHER
Fair enough, on all counts.