Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

Hi... drinking lots.... playing poker..... 25c 50c limit omaha hilo on FTP table vista centeralso on JTV website is in sig come by and I might do something gay for you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty drunk and just found this pic I must've drew during algebra class when I was stressedl_328705e0fd166bc69cec8c1a2d16c4bc.jpgthat'salligot :D:club::5c:D:3h:ts:D :D :4h
thats an awsome fkn pic imo i dont think im even smart enough to think of drawing that ..
thats an awsome fkn pic imo i dont think im even smart enough to think of drawing that ..
I'm pretty drunk and just found this pic I must've drew during algebra class when I was stressedl_328705e0fd166bc69cec8c1a2d16c4bc.jpgthat'salligot :D:club::5c:D:3h:ts:D :D :4h
Where is the guy on the left getting his weapons from? And what does a banana have to do with math?
Where is the guy on the left getting his weapons from? And what does a banana have to do with math?
dude that's a bubble letter parenthesis and i dunno where he got hsi weapons from.. math isn't supposed to make sense.
alli know is that im druinks and about to make new threasdsand LOL and gallo calling a nubmber that wasnt mine saying he wants to meet me, guy was kinda weireded out
I did? loooooooooooooolI was very, very, very, very intoxicated. I guess I have to erase what I thought was your number. hahahaha!!!FTR, I did NOT want to meet you in a ghey kinda way. j/s