Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!!! LVE thi theradplz thi thread mke new ones i love this hterad!!!wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Here's a dollar........Now give me a water
Big mistake Bob. You realise that the drunk threads make up about 60% of the quality thread in Gen
Well most of the threads started by the Irish drunk or sober pretty much suck.

IM HERE AND IM there, im FITZINABOX BITCH. AND IM EVERYWHERE. SO PLZ DONT STARE, LETS MAKE THIS FAIR. I WILL BAD BEAT YOU AND TAKE A SHIT ON YOU, SO BACK THE FUCCK OFF BITCH BACK THE **** OFF.

I am all for this thread keeping the board from getting cluttered with nonscence but veteran hall of fame drunk posters like Kevlar and Chrozzo should still be able to start new threads.
WTF?!?!? And me?! Sigh at not being a veteren hof drunk poster. One day I'll be there.Oh, and FWIW most of you guys suck and drunk posting.
Well most of the threads started by the Irish drunk or sober pretty much suck.
Hey! I realise Jam Fly has set the bar extremely low but my thread startage is not so bad, well its not that frequent anyway. Theres a reason I had "apologies on behalf of ireland for jam-fly" under my avatar. Just to stop this sort of generalization.
WTF?!?!? And me?! Sigh at not being a veteren hof drunk poster. One day I'll be there.Oh, and FWIW most of you guys suck and drunk posting.
Theres still a debate over you for the HOF. Those "juicing" rumours hurt your chances but I am sure yu will get in eventually.
Theres still a debate over you for the HOF. Those "juicing" rumours hurt your chances but I am sure yu will get in eventually.
shit I love the link in your signature grocery!

So i decided to make a quesadilla at 2am. I put the frying pan on the stove then started cutting up a jalapeno and getting the cheese on the tortilla. I realized that i didnt spray the pan with Pam so i went ahead and did it with a hot pan. Big mistake, it smoked up big time and set off my smoke detector. the ****ing thing wouldnt shut off for 10 minutes even with the doors and windows open and me fanning it with a towel. the people in the apartment above me started pounding on the floor. My new neighbours love me now. I ended up eating dorritos instead.

Not quite as funny as grocery_mony'sBut I did manage to blow a circuit breaker and crash a cyclotron while installing a UPS to the PLC. Took me an extra 3 hours of work on my day off.Damn Belgians..... who ever heard of a 4 amp breaker? Good thing for the interweb and my high school French.The Belgians make the best Ale in the world. But they don't know wiring for shit.Anyway....... gonna blow off some steam and perhaps some bucks on PS. I have a couple of Chimays and want to go nuts for a few.Look for edmo123 at the micro stakes NL cash games on PS ....... I'll be playing like a donk. (As usual.)Come get some!

Not quite as funny as grocery_mony'sBut I did manage to blow a circuit breaker and crash a cyclotron while installing a UPS to the PLC. Took me an extra 3 hours of work on my day off.Damn Belgians..... who ever heard of a 4 amp breaker? Good thing for the interweb and my high school French.The Belgians make the best Ale in the world. But they don't know wiring for shit.Anyway....... gonna blow off some steam and perhaps some bucks on PS. I have a couple of Chimays and want to go nuts for a few.Look for edmo123 at the micro stakes NL cash games on PS ....... I'll be playing like a donk. (As usual.)Come get some!
I think I understood about 12 words of this post.

I played a $5 tourney for 3hours and onbly made 10 dolla soooo gay.... have AQ flop comes AQ10.... villain has 1010 game over BBFIDTS drunk again tonight.Gon watch the Bank Job with that british guy whos in all british guy movies. It any good??

I played a $5 tourney for 3hours and onbly made 10 dolla soooo gay.... have AQ flop comes AQ10.... villain has 1010 game over BBFIDTS drunk again tonight.Gon watch the Bank Job with that british guy whos in all british guy movies. It any good??
did you fight that guy last night?
Heard that it is a pretty good movie.But you don't want to watch a movie drunk. You wangt to play poker drunk! Let's nutbar a 0.02/0.05 HL cash game on Stars instead.I promise to see 75% of the flops!
Heard that it is a pretty good movie.But you don't want to watch a movie drunk. You wangt to play poker drunk! Let's nutbar a 0.02/0.05 HL cash game on Stars instead.I promise to see 75% of the floops!
FYP