Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

Is he gayor what lolbut I agree lee and JC Tran are great and fellow poker playerslmoa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoi,I st i teagal to actually more become loodse with that stuff becaulye I wanna realll becoime looose and that's what I'll becoime niw, so see <youu laater people...

no, it doesn't have to be Saturday and I've changed the title.
I am all for this thread keeping the board from getting cluttered with nonscence but veteran hall of fame drunk posters like Kevlar and Chrozzo should still be able to start new threads.

I'm well on my way to two things --- getting shitfaced, and making some tourney moneys.I'm 8 beers deep, sitting on my deck with wireless laptop -- and top 10 stack in two tourneys on stars.Stay the fk tuned, imo

I'm well on my way to two things --- getting shitfaced, and making some tourney moneys.I'm 8 beers deep, sitting on my deck with wireless laptop -- and top 10 stack in two tourneys on stars.Stay the fk tuned, imo
You DRUNK ??? OMG please someone call 911...... ;)Oh and Good Luck shitface.....
tid on both accfuounts. keep us potsted