Any Night Of The Week Drunken Stupidity Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the first one too lol. Oh no, what did I do? And I know I snore!
Pretty sure we all get the "general" Chrozzo's messages.I felt honored to get the 2nd one!!!Btw...I am in a hotel room in Bloomington IL w/ my son. He is watching cartoons...hence the multiple Vick12 posting this evening.
Pretty sure we all get the "general" Chrozzo's messages.I felt honored to get the 2nd one!!!Btw...I am in a hotel room in Bloomington IL w/ my son. He is watching cartoons...hence the multiple Vick12 posting this evening.
Why are you at a hotel? And are you playing 25/50 PLO?
I got the first one too lol. Oh no, what did I do? And I know I snore!
troyomactake hwy 401 towards Windsor, cross the bridgethen I=75 to whereever I think you might find Hamilton somewhere in the states there are a few of themlol,
troyomactake hwy 401 towards Windsor, cross the bridgethen I=75 to whereever I think you might find Hamilton somewhere in the states there are a few of themlol,
Lol, wtf?!I'm only like 90 mins from you, don't make me come down there!
Why are you at a hotel? And are you playing 25/50 PLO?
Bloomington is like 2 hrs from my house. My buddy is on the USA Men's National Volleyball team and they were playing matches here last night and tonight.My son is 6 (7 in Sept) and anyone who has a youngin that age knows how much they LOVE hanging out in a Hotel, swimming etc. So...we made a road trip out here today...swam all day, then went to the match tonight...then came back.Wasn't in the mood to grind cash games and we are waking up semi-early tommorrow to take advantage of the Pool before we check out.Since he has the TV all locked up...I decided to terrorize FCP tonight!!!
Bloomington is like 2 hrs from my house. My buddy is on the USA Men's National Volleyball team and they were playing matches here last night and tonight.My son is 6 (7 in Sept) and anyone who has a youngin that age knows how much they LOVE hanging out in a Hotel, swimming etc. So...we made a road trip out here today...swam all day, then went to the match tonight...then came back.Wasn't in the mood to grind cash games and we are waking up semi-early tommorrow to take advantage of the Pool before we check out.Since he has the TV all locked up...I decided to terrorize FCP tonight!!!
Cool! I remember when my bro played travel hockey, we used to get to go to hotels every now and again. Good times :club:
Lol, wtf?!I'm only like 90 mins from you, don't make me come down there!
your welcome to , you can sleep with the snorerroflmoa
Hehe
Poker is teh gay.
fypRdog...are u on the Chrozzo text list?
Poker is gay.
you tilted did you lol
Get a room!!!
I am pretty sure Ray got a booty call 1/2 way thru this thread.
AVP is down here this weekend.
AVP is down here this weekend.
Yeah I know. he actually played on the AVP 2 years ago.