• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not erin andrews in the pic with bruce pearl... just sayin[x] erin andrews is the hottest thing on tv[x] i subconcously root for the gators b/c of e.a.

that's not erin andrews in the pic with bruce pearl... just sayin
You positive? The boobs, smile look spot on and people look way different at the river after being in the sun/water for a long time.I am seriously in love.
You positive? The boobs, smile look spot on and people look way different at the river after being in the sun/water for a long time.I am seriously in love.
-yea, im sure..it's not her...i've been in love with e.a. for a long while now..i used to watch the beginning of braves games on tbs just to watch her little sports desk minute, or whatever it was called..e.a. is the nuts for sure..
LOL. Thought I was doing you a favor.
When I first posted it, you just hand the sandwich pic up and you know, thats not really the best pic of her ever. So I thought you were trying to derail her hotness. I now realize you have good intentions, just not the best taste in pics :club:.
When I first posted it, you just hand the sandwich pic up and you know, thats not really the best pic of her ever. So I thought you were trying to derail her hotness. I now realize you have good intentions, just not the best taste in pics :club:.
Well, it is a pic of her about to put something long and round in her mouth.And in case Mark wasn't tilted enough......487a5b39e2600.jpg

And for the love of God, more Erin Andrews pics!!!Also, can anyone photoshop that Cantu douchenizzle pic to put a bubble on it that says "I sees through your soul, you have KJo"?