Gus N Matusow Same Table Main Event

this should get interesting as i think both of these guys generally like each other but i think mike also goes out of his way sometimes to critisize(sp?) the way gus plays and denounces him as a player. this could get good and should be tv table now instead of hellmuth losing all his chips as he is doing. btw when did thunder keller get to 150lbs?

haha first hand matusow raised to 22K then gus thought.. matusow says" in 30 seconds im calling the floor on you" to which gus promply reraised and matusow folded. matusow berates gus and gus says to the crowd" i just bluffed mike matusow" this is gong to be good

i tried to post pics, but with no luck. google thunder keller, then check the images out. there are a couple recent pics of him and he's definately lost some weight.

what happened to thunder. i used to watch him just crush people @ $ 300-600 o8 and limit holdem day after day. this was probably one of the biggest games offered online then. i havent seen or heard of him in a couple of years.

what happened to thunder. i used to watch him just crush people @ $ 300-600 o8 and limit holdem day after day. this was probably one of the biggest games offered online then. i havent seen or heard of him in a couple of years.
Lost his superuser privileges obviously.