I don't know what you guys mean by pavement, but in America the sidewalk is the area beside the road where pedestrians walk (kinda obv if you think about it) and a pathway is any trail designed for people to walk on. Often that is in wilderness areas or parks etc.Hope that helps.
We call it a footpath.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Hellmuth...The action folded to Santeri Valikoski in the small blind, who completed. Phil Hellmuth raised an additional 10,000, and Valikoski made the call. The flop came A52, and Valikoski checked. Hellmuth tossed three orange 5,000 chips across the line. “This is a bluff,” Hellmuth told his opponent as he pointed to the chips. Valikoski made the call and bet 25,000 when the A fell on the turn. Hellmuth announced a raise and added 30,000 to Valikoski’s bet. Valikoski called, and both players checked the 6 on the river. Hellmuth turned over K10, and his opponent showed 75. “No, he didn’t!” Phil Hellmuth screamed as he stood up from the table. “He called a raise with five-seven from out of position, that idiot from Northern Europe.” Hellmuth made quite a point of his opponent’s place of origin, mentioning it several times throughout his tirade.After knocking his chips into a pile and screaming over and over in frustration, Hellmuth called another opponent’s pre-flop raise on the next hand and lost approximately 60,000 in chips when his opponent’s ace-king made top pair.On the next hand, Hellmuth made it 20,000 to go from the cut-off and his opponent in the big blind raised to 85,000 total. Hellmuth instantly called, beating his opponent into the pot. His opponent asked how much Hellmuth had behind, as he still had not restacked his chips. When the KQ5 flop fell, the player made a bet of 75,000 and Hellmuth folded pocket jacks face up.Hellmuth launched into another angry tantrum, culminating in him praying to the heavens for better circumstances and constantly referring to his situation as a "nightmare." Hellmuth finished the bender with under 160,000 in chips after losing approximately two-thirds of his stack in the three-hand span.

Nothing puts me on life tilt faster than misspelling and poor grammar...
native english speakers, in the chat boxes: ''your'' when they mean ''you're.'' -not knowing the difference btw "there" "their" and "they're"-saying "should of" when they mean "should have" or "should've"

yea... I have to agree with bluff shoving into the nuts. Personal poker: when I have someone pegged on an exact hand that beats me and I still call and was right about what they had.Personal life: When people act like I'm stupid for wanting to be a public school teacher and basically act like it would be beneath them to do that much work for such little money. That really ticks me off.also get easily ticked at people who ride my bumper on the interstate when there are two lanes of traffic and I clearly can't get out of their way.

hope he doesn't it take it personally, the mods were just doing their jobs.
lol he knew what he was doing. But I do hope he wasn't banned.

You know what puts me on life tilt.When you are flying to Europe, and you are sitting first class, and the people heading to coach fill up the aisle so the stewardess can't get to my seat with the first of my many many free drinks and the menu for my first meal.That really puts me on tilt.

lol he knew what he was doing. But I do hope he wasn't banned.
Yeah. But I am sure you realize that it sort of gets annoying when drunks use the place as their personal drunken playground. The thing is - they know they're trying to be annoying - but then seem surprised when people get annoyed.
Yeah. But I am sure you realize that it sort of gets annoying when drunks use the place as their personal drunken playground. The thing is - they know they're trying to be annoying - but then seem surprised when people get annoyed.
As do all the other useless threads that are made by sober people.
As do all the other useless threads that are made by sober people.
gallo i think you deserve a 1 week ban hammer for your part in the fiasco last night
gallo i think you deserve a 1 week ban hammer for your part in the fiasco last night
I expected it, because I did take part in it. So if the mods ban me, so be it. But it's not like there was anyone really up. As I said, there are alot of useless threads here made by sober people.
I expected it, because I did take part in it. So if the mods ban me, so be it. But it's not like there was anyone really up. As I said, there are alot of useless threads AND POLLS here made by sober people.

Drivers in Miami and people who don't speak english AND get mad at you when you don't speak spanish put me on life tilt.

native english speakers, in the chat boxes: ''your'' when they mean ''you're.'' -not knowing the difference btw "there" "their" and "they're"-saying "should of" when they mean "should have" or "should've"
OMG, QFT.No one ever mentions this one. Definitely LFT
Whatever dude.
I wasn't talking about you, if that's what you thought. I was talking about all the useless threads that have been made in recent weeks. Not going to point them out, but pretty sure you probably know what I mean.
I wasn't talking about you, if that's what you thought. I was talking about all the useless threads that have been made in recent weeks. Not going to point them out, but pretty sure you probably know what I mean.
I do. No offense intended nor taken!