Atlantic City Poker Thread

It looks to be February 7th. It someone is making snarky comments at your table on that night, it's prolly me.
Going to be doing some 1/2 NL drunkaments I assume?
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be back down for a few events for WSOP Circuit at Caesars.. Here is the schedulehttp://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/tourney/...asp?groupID=510
Nice, I should be settled into my new job by then. Might be able to sneak in one of the 340s or a 230 turbo. You don't start with many chips in either, though the levels are 50 minutes long (in the non-turbo) at least. I should definetely be back to playing cash regularly by that time at least. They hold these in their ballroom like the Borg does I assume? Have only been in Caesars' poker room once and if the crowds are half the size of the Winter Open, it definetely won't cut it.
Nice, I should be settled into my new job by then. Might be able to sneak in one of the 340s or a 230 turbo. You don't start with many chips in either, though the levels are 50 minutes long (in the non-turbo) at least. I should definetely be back to playing cash regularly by that time at least. They hold these in their ballroom like the Borg does I assume? Have only been in Caesars' poker room once and if the crowds are half the size of the Winter Open, it definetely won't cut it.
Yeah they hold it in the main ballroom upstairs. I went like 0/4 last year and I don't think I made it past the 4th level in any of them lol
7s7c, how was your bachelor party? Any good stories to share?
Had never been to Ruth's Chris before. Quite goot. I got almost a lil too drunk to play but before I could barely stand we all sat 1/2NL for a bit where I saw one of the worst NL cash hands ever played (by both parties).I have Ad/Kd in the BB, one limper, one raise to $6, one call. I re-raise to $25, original limper calls, others including original raiser folds. Flop is Jack high, 2 hearts, I bet $45, guy calls. Turn is a blank. I shove like $200 or so, he thinks for a minute or so and mucks QQ face up. Hilarious, he limps and gets 2 raises and doesn't pop pre-flop. He gets the perfect flop and calls for some reason, then the turn card is a blank so he mucks and says "show me KK or AA". I love this game. I don't remember anything else really about the night. Steak was goot.
Had never been to Ruth's Chris before. Quite goot. I got almost a lil too drunk to play but before I could barely stand we all sat 1/2NL for a bit where I saw one of the worst NL cash hands ever played (by both parties).I have Ad/Kd in the BB, one limper, one raise to $6, one call. I re-raise to $25, original limper calls, others including original raiser folds. Flop is Jack high, 2 hearts, I bet $45, guy calls. Turn is a blank. I shove like $200 or so, he thinks for a minute or so and mucks QQ face up. Hilarious, he limps and gets 2 raises and doesn't pop pre-flop. He gets the perfect flop and calls for some reason, then the turn card is a blank so he mucks and says "show me KK or AA". I love this game. I don't remember anything else really about the night. Steak was goot.
ah 1/2 NL in AC. I love thee.Thats almost as good as last time I was there when 6 limpers saw a flop of KJ10. I bet out from EP with KJ off. Some guy in LP raises. I shove stupidly. He folds Q9 face up and says "guess you got the AQ". lol.

Glad that hand worked out in your favor at least, despite the awful play by both parties. At least you had a legit excuse :club: Good to hear you enjoyed your bachelor party.As for being back to playing the cash games regularly again, I might have spoken too soon. Seems like a lot of shit keeps trying to get into the way of my return to the felt in AC. I am not going to go into the details now, but until the situation resolves itself I will be living vicariously through you guys. Should make for a pretty epic post once I do reveal all that is going on. It will probably be the first post of my blog that I plan on starting once I return to the felt (ala Tre, minus the discussion of fast food, plus poker content). Just crossing my fingers that it can be resolved within the next month or less. LFT.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be at the Borgata poker room all day Wednesday.. Might play in the 11am tourney or just play cash games all day.. If you see someone in a brown Borgata hooded sweatshirt, say hi!

I will be at the Borgata poker room all day Wednesday.. Might play in the 11am tourney or just play cash games all day.. If you see someone in a brown Borgata hooded sweatshirt, say hi!
Really? why?