Main Event Day 4 Thread

Wow, I havent seen this guy in awhile. How much weight has he lost.4877dc16077ff.jpg Thunder KellerEdit: Also Allen Cunningham is creapin up. Like 3rd in chips now. Watch out!
vinny vinh diet?
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I havent seen this guy in awhile. How much weight has he lost.4877dc16077ff.jpg Thunder KellerEdit: Also Allen Cunningham is creapin up. Like 3rd in chips now. Watch out!
I would guess gastric bypass as he seemed like too smart of a guy to get caught up with drugs. Dood can't still live in Arizona though. Looks like goes between Alaska in the winter and Antarctica in the summers.
I would guess gastric bypass as he seemed like too smart of a guy to get caught up with drugs. Dood can't still live in Arizona though. Looks like goes between Alaska in the winter and Antarctica in the summers.
he did in fact have gastric bypass, he wrote about it in his blog

This is so incredibly ridiculous:It folded around to Mitchell Smith, who raised to 18,000 from the small blind, and James McManus called from the big blind. The flop came as.gif10d.gif2s.gif. Smith bet 20,000, and McManus called. The turn was the jd.gif. This time Smith checked, and McManus bet 44,000. Smith called. The river was the 8d.gif. Smith checked, McManus pushed all in, and Smith called with his last 160,000. McManus showed kh.gifqs.gif for a Broadway straight. Smith tried to muck, but someone at the table (we're not sure who) asked to see his cards. The floor was called over, and Smith's cards were revealed to be J-6 for a pair of jacks. That information isn't of use to anyone playing against Smith now, as he's been eliminated. McManus, meanwhile, has crossed the million chip mark. He now has 1,075,000.

picture of a guy called garret beckman in the middle of the first page, looks exactly like Vanessa Feltz(or something, girl who won omaha bracelet)
Selbst. And Beckman is GBecks online, quite the resume.
McManus showed kh.gifqs.gif for a Broadway straight. Smith tried to muck, but someone at the table (we're not sure who) asked to see his cards. The floor was called over, and Smith's cards were revealed to be J-6 for a pair of jacks.
Uh, not ridiculous. It's dealer error. In a tournament if a player is all-in and called both hands need to be turned over. The dealer should ask both players to turn over their hands and if a player goes to muck the dealer will generally intercept the cards and turn them over.
Uh, not ridiculous. It's dealer error. In a tournament if a player is all-in and called both hands need to be turned over. The dealer should ask both players to turn over their hands and if a player goes to muck the dealer will generally intercept the cards and turn them over.
Oh, you are 100% right. I let the recent threads about stuff like that lead me in the direction the pokernews people took it, but it was an all in situation so you are right.
Tiffany Michelle....TID..ladies at FT Def what poker needs
I worked around her last summer... she kind of annoys me. Go Tracey!Also a shame about Bax... I guess UB can't help him in live tournies. (I kid, but seriously, what is he thinking?)

Chip Leaders: Jeremy Joseph - 2,650,000David Saab - 1,800,000Suresh Prabhu - 1,300,000Allen Cunningham - 1,300,000Clint Schafer - 1,300,000Tim Taylor - 1,250,000William Soffin - 1,250,000Robert Ford - 1,200,000Jason Su - 1,200,000Eric Bamer - 1,200,000this guy?TimtheToolManTaylor2.jpg

Chip Leaders: Jeremy Joseph - 2,650,000David Saab - 1,800,000Suresh Prabhu - 1,300,000Allen Cunningham - 1,300,000Clint Schafer - 1,300,000Tim Taylor - 1,250,000William Soffin - 1,250,000Robert Ford - 1,200,000Jason Su - 1,200,000Eric Bamer - 1,200,000this guy?TimtheToolManTaylor2.jpg
AAUGH???????Nice.

What Am I Doing?Before the flop Jon Turner raised to 21,000 and Albert Kim called on the button. The flop came {8-Spades} {10-Hearts} {A-Hearts} and Turner led out for 41,000. Kim then raised to 140,000 and Turner moved all in, leaving Kim to decided if he wanted to call for another 336,000.After tanking for a good bit he indeed decided to call, and found that his {8-Hearts} {9-Hearts} was up against Turner's {A-Clubs} {A-Diamonds} and top set. The turn quickly reversed the situation as the {Q-Hearts} fell, giving Kim the flush. Turner needed to board to pair to give him the full house, but instead the {4-Hearts} fell on the river, and just that fast Turner was eliminated from the Main Event."What am I doing?" Kim wondered aloud after the hand. "I'm so stupid, I'm such a donk. That's the dumbest thing I've ever done."Jeremiah Smith said, "I agree with you, that's a terrible call. Jon Turner almost always has a set there."Self-flagellation aside, Kim is still very much alive in the tournament and has around 1.4 million in chips.sighgg PJPokernews has Tracey busted too :club:

A guy who i went to college with is still in. Daniel Buzgon and hes the one yelling "we need cocktails" and taking shots with other tablemates. Wildman75 is his online name. he got 3rd in the million 2nd or 3rd in an ftops and taken down some big tourniesASU PGM representEdit. ^^^^^ is the unnecessarily large sig necessary gator? JESUS