least favorite hand is turning into...

Pocket aces. I lose more money and more pots with this due to being outdrawn, when getting my money in with the best hand. The past couple of days I've gotten this hand cracked at least 4 times to awful hands such as ace 4 offsuit and jack 10 offsuit, and this is to large pre flop raises.

Pocket aces. I lose more money and more pots with this due to being outdrawn, when getting my money in with the best hand. The past couple of days I've gotten this hand cracked at least 4 times to awful hands such as ace 4 offsuit and jack 10 offsuit, and this is to large pre flop raises.
How much of your money did you get in when you were behind? Ice
How much of your money did you get in when you were behind? Ice
I don't quite understand what you mean. I suppose that after the flop I make another large bet mostly to be outdrawn, when I'm still ahead in the hand.

I feel your pain. If my AA doesn't improve to trips or quads they have a high propensity for getting cracked by some donkey. My least favorite hand is A/J. Its a tough hand to play before the flop with a raise in front of you or if you get re-raised by a good player. You are also going to face more difficult decisions on the flop with that hand than you will with AK or AQ.If I had to reccomend one thing about AA:PLAY IT VERY VERY AGGRESSIVELY pre-flop, and if it gets into a multi handed situation and you get a flop like TJQ or KJQ, don't be afraid to muck it.

I feel your pain. If my AA doesn't improve to trips or quads they have a high propensity for getting cracked by some donkey. My least favorite hand is A/J. Its a tough hand to play before the flop with a raise in front of you or if you get re-raised by a good player. You are also going to face more difficult decisions on the flop with that hand than you will with AK or AQ.
To answer that question Ice. Mostly what's been happening is I'll get my money all in after the flop the past couple of times with the hand and someone will call with a closed end straight draw. I know I could be more conservative with the hand, but when the flop comes out rags and you lose with it. It's tough to play slow for me.

Unless the board is ridiculously coordinated or you have some other kind of almost infallible read, you're generally losing money when folding aces. If you do a substantial raise, one early limper calls you. Flop some 7TK rainbow and he check-raises you .. folding here just because it turns out he had TK is absolutely horrible. You're being far too results oriented looking at it from that perspective.Pretty sure I've folded aces once in my life. Limit 5/10 table, raised from the small and like 6 to the flop of 578. I led, got raised and thankfully I had the sense to not bet more when 3 people called behind. Turn of 6 and it gets capped before it gets back to me after i check. Turns out the raiser had 69 anyway.Reads excluded, if you never fold aces unless there's 3 of a flush with heavy betting from 2+ players, 4 of a straight with heavy betting, or 2 high pairs on the board also with heavy betting .. you'll make it back in the long run.