World Series Main Event Day 3 Thread

Such Hoosieraments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TID ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They start today at 800/1600/200.(From foucault's blog)

Going to Day 3Wow crazy today. Climbed steadily to 145K by dinner, got 100K in drawing dead, pulled out AK > JJ for a 90K coin flip, sucked out 6c 3c > AQ on a Qc 4c 4x flop (running straight, baby!), won 12K 22 > AK to get up to 180K, then got rivered for 20K, made some bluffs and a bad call, didn't adapt well to my image and kept getting re-raised, finally ended day with 65K. Average is probably like 100K, blinds going to be 800/1600/200. So I'm not in great shape, but very much in the fight.

Whee! TID Hoos!

this structure is effing sick.
Sick good, or sick bad? The M of an average stack is 28 right now, which seems pretty good to me.
I remember the good ol days when HOosball and I played in $5 tournies on UB b/c they were cheap. Then all of those 40k gar. on Party for $20. I used to rail this guy playing $20 sng's(which he would usall place ITM over 60% of the time). My how times have changed. This guy makes mucho dinero playing cash games and now is making WSOP final tables.gl to you buddy I truly believe you deserve to win this event, you have worked hard to get where you are. All of those hours of studying and playing have paid off. TID brother. I'll be on the rail from Oregon hoping you TID.Codyps I Pm'ed you my cell phone number gimme a call man would love to chat.
Ha I remember the 40k party days with Hoosier and Croc, good times.Good luck Jon!

loooooooooooooooool...Northcott's Balloons PoppedThe flop was Js4c2s when Manuel Bevant bet 10,000 into Heidi Northcott. Northcott then shoved all in for over 80,000 total and Bevant made the call. Northcott didn't want to turn over her cards and said, "I've got nothing."She had to show though and turned up Ac4h to Bevant's 4d4s .The turn came the 9d and the river came the Ks. Northcott was eliminated from the Main Event and Bevant moves up to 290,000.Pokernews has Ben at 305K, but I don't know how current that is...

from two Indiana guys to another... TID!!!
FROM 3 INDIANA GUYS TO ANOTHER...GOOOOOO
GLGLGLGLGL Jon! I promise I won't sweat updates or anything so I don't cooler you; whenever I truly want someone to do well they seem to run like I do.And I am contractually obligated to also say glglgl Bax/Cliff Josephy. :club: I'd hate to see UB get free publicity if he does go deep, but besides owning my poker soul, he really is a very good person and obviously a great player.
F Bax, Go Raptorrrrrrr (PXF v CR bodog bet)GOOOOOOOOOOOO STEIN
From 4 Indiana Guys to Another and Another and Another.......GLGLGLGLGLGL
from 5 indiana guys to another and another and another and another. good luck dude... go deep.
Sick good, or sick bad? The M of an average stack is 28 right now, which seems pretty good to me.
Bart...he means it's a GREAT structure. BTW...I didn't see who posted this at 1st and went...wtf is this noob saying fully expecting to flame. Then I realized it was you, and how can I flame an old fart who's older than me!!! (It's been established that I am an old ash man by FCP standards!) These kids speak crazy languages these days Bart!!!! When someone say's something is SICK...it's "usually" means good.

Graham Shows a BluffPreflop, Matt Graham raised to 4,200 and David Kim reraised to 17,200. Graham called.On the flop of {7-Diamonds} {4-Diamonds} {J-Spades} , Kim bet out 16,000 and Graham raised to 36,000. Kim called.On the turn card of the {2-Spades} , Kim bet out 40,000. Graham asks, "Will you call if I go all in?" Kim showed his chips so that Graham can see how much he has left. Graham made the call. Kim only has about 15,000 at this point.The river fell the {3-Clubs} and Kim checked to Graham, who bet enough to put Kim all in. Kim tanks for a while and finally folds. Graham showed {Q-Spades} {8-Spades} for the bluff.