So I was scammed tonight when I was trying to get some money off of cake. I went through precautions of having him sit with the money, talk to me on the tables, etc and I still got scammed somehow. The amount is irrelevant at this point but I do have this info on him.His email is wvufan08092@yahoo.comHis cake name was Born2DogBaby (probably changed by now) and his first name is John.His aim is PokerIsEvilRightObviously I don't want to post anything that could be used against me later in the court of law. But if I were to find out his info, I would not want to be him.

Dude, just tell us what happened. 'Cause if you don't, how will we know if you are legit in this accusations or just over-reacting (and you know we will have to track you down for that).JanIsEvilRight

This is 100% real. Please don't post if you're just going to needle, Napa Don, although I know there will be random trolls/lowlifes who do so. kthx

So I was scammed tonight when I was trying to get some money off of cake. I went through precautions of having him sit with the money, talk to me on the tables, etc and I still got scammed somehow. The amount is irrelevant at this point but I do have this info on him.His email is wvufan08092@yahoo.comHis cake name was Born2DogBaby (probably changed by now) and his first name is John.His aim is PokerIsEvilRight
Thanks for the heads-up and I'm sorry to hear about it. I had it happen to me once (live, not online) and it still stings (even though the amount was not a factor).
Obviously I don't want to post anything that could be used against me later in the court of law.
Odd comment... I chuckled.
But if I were to find out his info, I would not want to be him.
Well put B)
This is 100% real. Please don't post if you're just going to needle, Napa Don, although I know there will be random trolls/lowlifes who do so. kthx
I don't know if its because its 2am but I've read this post like 5 times and have no idea wtf it means.

I found him via a thread on 2+2 and had him sit at the tables with the money on pstars and he was talking to me in the tournament he was playing and he was playing some bigger buyin tourneys and his opr stats showed him winning a lot of money and so I thought he was legit and I sent him the money but then for some reason he couldn't ship until he got it cleared up with stars so he sent the money back to me so I thought if he wasn't legit, he is now because why would he send it back (unless hes a sick person, which obv). Whatever, I got screwed, made a mistake, whatever. It was a decent amount but nothing extreme. F'n idiot I am.

I found him via a thread on 2+2 and had him sit at the tables with the money on pstars and he was talking to me in the tournament he was playing and he was playing some bigger buyin tourneys and his opr stats showed him winning a lot of money and so I thought he was legit and I sent him the money but then for some reason he couldn't ship until he got it cleared up with stars so he sent the money back to me so I thought if he wasn't legit, he is now because why would he send it back (unless hes a sick person, which obv). Whatever, I got screwed, made a mistake, whatever. It was a decent amount but nothing extreme. F'n idiot I am.
What is his PS name?

I hated seeing this thread after reading your request in the challenge thread the other night

So I'm stil trying to get ~$600 off of cake if anybody is interested or know anybody who is interested I'd really appreciate it because its to pay for truck repairs. I know this kind of thing i fairly common on 2+2 but I don't know what the proper forum there for it is not to mention I have 0 posts so nobody would want to do business for me unless I had some reputable person say I was legit. I'm willing to pay vig even. Anybody?
best of luck in getting your money back.
I recognize the name born2dogbaby but i've no idea why
born2dogbaby is the name of a high stakes cash game player on stars. You might of seen the name while railing DN's games.You can change your SN on cake ever hour though so almost certainly not related to the stars player.
Lot more trustworthy people on here to trade with.
yeah, 2+2 is just a bunch of nits who dont have a community feeling. we are a family!if you want to swap money ship to heishe(marktgraitz), kthx.
Don't be too hard on yourself, Napa.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not
QFT
I've been trying to swap here for at least a month, nobody wants cake money. Whatever, lesson learned, could have been worse I guess.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not I've been trying to swap here for at least a month, nobody wants cake money. Whatever, lesson learned, could have been worse I guess.
Oh, yeah Cake. I guess it would be harder to find people on here to trade with, I only know of a couple of donks that play on Cake: Ah2388 & King1305