Random Pictures From A Month In Vegas

Where are the pics of my pimping huge suite in the Sahara Penthouse with the disgusting dirty carpets and couches?????? Last time I invite YOU to laugh at Sad Rob.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just adding a few random pictures to Scott's collection:Josh (with his trademark zip up sweater) and Ray enjoying a few drinks:DSC00780.jpgRay taking a picture with one of his favorite dancers at the Rio:DSC00776.jpgLucky 7s at the Rio? (imagine the action on good old #7 by its 4th/5th hit?)DSC00771.jpgMike pwning David Singer with quad 6s in the $1500 7-card stud hi-lo event (while DS complained about the elderly lady who was talking about her hand in the process in a foreign language):DSC01081.jpgShannon Elizabeth playing $20/$40 O8:DSC01097.jpgThe board showing the list of players waiting to play in that $20/$40 O8 game (Ray was 4th from the bottom of the list):DSC01096.jpgScott and Scotty:DSC01126.jpgGood times indeed!

Just adding a few random pictures to Scott's collection:Josh (with his trademark zip up sweater) and Ray enjoying a few drinks:DSC00780.jpg
1st...LOL at the zip up...Josh loves that thing!!!2nd...Maybe Ray and Josh could have more girly drinks in their hands!!!!!
2nd...Maybe Ray and Josh could have more girly drinks in their hands!!!!!
Especially cute how Ray is holding it. Sooooooooooooo cute.
I actually think his is a beer and mine's a wine. Def manly :club:
LOOOOLWine...while good is NOT manly when it's U and another dude in pic. Maybe a group drinking wine or a bf/gf or hubby/wife wine sharing a bottle. Josh is drinking beer....that comes with a STRAW?????
Especially cute how Ray is holding it. Sooooooooooooo cute.
Lol thank you :club:
LOOOOLWine...while good is NOT manly when it's U and another dude in pic. Maybe a group drinking wine or a bf/gf or hubby/wife wine sharing a bottle. Josh is drinking beer....that comes with a STRAW?????
Ohhh yeah it's a Long Island. Good drink!

awesome pictures man!here is a few pictures from the FCP army trip to vegas a few weeks ago .....bleacherbum, jadaki, ozzy, renaedawn, rocksquid, vvganeshavv, asstastic, specbrad, jhnyblz, fryer98, dms26, nikki_n (ridin dirty in party limo with the stripper pole)DSCN0751.jpgJadaki, tall0n, ozzy, booyaga, satan, renaedawn, dms26, nikki_n, bleacherbum, dna4ever, kissluvr, dolfan, sam_hard8, satan, vvganeshavv, jhnyblz, SLF, fryer98, smacciemac (the palazzo after dinner at Delmonicos)palazzo.jpg

It looks like you guys had lots of fun....... Poker, Golf, Shannon, Scotty baby and Chrozzo. Wow, it doesn't get any better than this B) Hope I can join you guys next year if you don't mind..... But first I gotta win some MTT's :club:

2008WSOP040.jpgwho is that? she be fine.
Dude that's the new goddess of poker. Not recognizing Amanda is a bit like not recognizing Shana. We might have to revoke your membership.
Dude that's the new goddess of poker. Not recognizing Amanda is a bit like not recognizing Shana. We might have to revoke your membership.
I was unimpressed when I saw her :club:.
l_616ecb5d92ff20fed4fe2ba5567e6e10.jpg
I don't know, I'm not into tiny 13 year old looking chicks. I guess I can see how people would be attracted to her, but not me.
Hottest. Midget. Ever. :club:
computer lab....no wait, a WSOP rented house living room.2008WSOP044.jpg
LOL that's a great pic. I bet the landlord is gonna freak when he sees the electric bill. So who was the king of Rock Band?