In this day and age of the internet, it is difficult to come up with a trivia question that cannot be instantly Googled.And since I am a little lazy tonight...... the question is:What is my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers song?$10 Freebie on PS to the first who one who gets lucky.

In this day and age of the internet, it is difficult to come up with a trivia question that cannot be instantly Googled.And since I am a little lazy tonight...... the question is:What is my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers song?$10 Freebie on PS to the first who one who gets lucky.
Zephyr Song?

Damn...... Very nice specbrad. You are the winner. jeez..... it's hard to stump you guys.Let me know your PS name and I will ship.Snow..... a great song.

Damn...... Very nice specbrad. You are the winner. jeez..... it's hard to stump you guys.Let me know your PS name and I will ship.Snow..... a great song.
Sweet...........So true.Easy for me.....that song is my text alert and my unknown caller ring on my Treo.specbrad (riverview) on Stars.Thanks!
Sweet...........So true.Easy for me.....that song is my text alert and my unknown caller ring on my Treo.specbrad (riverview) on Stars.Thanks!
You are welcome. Shipped. Enjoy and Good Luck!