The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had internet skills as good as my (w)hacking skills, I would make a website completely identical to his, but with monopoly and monopoly money...Always the car biiitch....Boardwalk FTW!

Thread delivers for sure.Lucky Mello, you don't live tooo far from me. I'd like to propose a live HU match between the two of us. 5/10nl whatever location you want, I'll come to your parent's house if you want and your dad can deal the game. Only restriction is your boy with the sunglasses and the blowout in the gallery photo is not allowed to be present because it will likely put me on tilt. We must play for a set amount of hours and each time I bust you you must reload for the full amount of 1k. If you beat me, I'll pay you double whatever amount you beat me for. If I beat you I get to take over your awesome web page. book it.

I'll subcribshun if answer 1 question will you:How is possible to go allin without to see the floop?
I accept!
the fact you are showing these from acid knights point of view means.....
I obviously somehow have an IP address from Jersey?
i dont understand. how did this thread get started? how did you find this guy
I played this donk who slowrolled (you must like him already) me like 2x during the match, but was horrible and was talking shit in the chat constantly. Jay was on the rail and was mocking him for me while I took his money.So, after I bust him, we both start taunting him until he leaves. Jay follows him to his new table and I do too and start mocking him while he's playing...LUCKY MELLOWho unprovoked, sends us his website thinking we're fanboys of his or something. And here we are.
this handis timestamped before this hand
You people do realize that the only 3 HHs that show up in this thread, I had originally posted on page 1, right?

Can you roll me plz, Mello?!? I need a roll on FT and you're the man for the job. Msg me if you want my name to verify!! I'll make you $$ fo sho.

You people do realize that the only 3 HHs that show up in this thread, I had originally posted on page 1, right?
yes. he picked the first hand chronologically to show he's better than you (after mistakenly picking a later one where he loses).i'm not good at communicationality.
yes. he picked the first hand chronologically to show he's better than you (after mistakenly picking a later one where he loses).i'm not good at communicationality.
Yeah, that KK vs A4 hand was literally the 1st hand I played against him.

Ok....which one of you is YesYesOhYayLucky Mello: i didnt get ur email yetDealer: copanski has 15 seconds left to actLucky Mello: wat it say?YesYesOhYay (Observer): just whats ur site basically?YesYesOhYay (Observer): www.?Dealer: copanski has timed outDealer: Mali1802 wins the pot (150)Dealer: Hand #7149632375Lucky Mello: www.luckymello.comDealer: copanski has 15 seconds left to actDealer: Saevar_Ingi has 15 seconds left to actYesYesOhYay (Observer): wow very nice Dealer: copanski has 15 seconds left to actDealer: copanski has been disconnectedDealer: copanski has reconnectedDealer: copanski has 15 seconds left to actYesYesOhYay (Observer): did u really have $130,495.50, at one point?Edit......YesYesOhYay (Observer): wow very nice, u look nice in your picsYesYesOhYay (Observer): like the tatooLucky Mello: thank you babeEdit...Edit...He's sitting at 3-6 Pot Limit (high) waiting to play Table The Rock (6 max)

Scamaments?Lucky Mello: a compliment =]YesYesOhYay (Observer): kk babes wait 2 minsLucky Mello: kLucky Mello: sent u an emailYesYesOhYay (Observer): like your email x, same back at youLucky Mello: tLucky Mello: tyYesYesOhYay (Observer): what u got on the other table?YesYesOhYay (Observer): what u have?Lucky Mello: 10 jLucky Mello: dimondsYesYesOhYay (Observer): ooo very niceYesYesOhYay (Observer): u got a big bankroll at the minute?YesYesOhYay (Observer): i sent another pic by the wayLucky Mello: got itYesYesOhYay (Observer): you like?Lucky Mello: and i got a decent amountLucky Mello: heck yea i like =]Lucky Mello: u look goodYesYesOhYay (Observer): thanks carmelo xanother pic by the wayEditYesYesOhYay (Observer): i want to play one of them $1.25 im bored...YesYesOhYay (Observer): want to play one with me?Lucky Mello: u have 2 bucks?Lucky Mello: u live in usa?YesYesOhYay (Observer): thats a good point lol, nopeLucky Mello: well let me finish this tourney ill send u somthingYesYesOhYay (Observer): oh thanks alot babesLucky Mello: npLucky Mello: u from usaLucky Mello: ur email came up as usaYesYesOhYay (Observer): from england babe, what part usa u from?Lucky Mello: new jerseyYesYesOhYay (Observer): i want to go usa, soonLucky Mello: reallyYesYesOhYay (Observer): when in 21 probably for 6months travel all of the usa Lucky Mello: u should come visit meLucky Mello: u can stay overYesYesOhYay (Observer): ooooo sounds very good, you look very nice so if i did go usa, i would definally come overLucky Mello: =] thank uLucky Mello: i wrote to u in email YesYesOhYay (Observer): oh kk ill check xLucky Mello: damnLucky Mello: i called on axidentFull Tilt Poker Game #7149741661: $10,500 KO Guarantee (53641520), Table 4 - 30/60 - No Limit Hold'em - 11:46:32 ET - 2008/07/09Seat 1: IwiDerGoldfisch (3,955)Seat 2: copanski (1,350)Seat 3: Saevar_Ingi (5,045)Seat 4: Steph300 (2,815)Seat 5: Mali1802 (2,960)Seat 6: Ball-Z-C (1,050)Seat 7: Lucky Mello (3,650)Seat 8: 101 PKR (1,495)Seat 9: goonies2 (4,910)101 PKR posts the small blind of 30goonies2 posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***IwiDerGoldfisch has 15 seconds left to actIwiDerGoldfisch foldscopanski foldsSaevar_Ingi foldsSteph300 foldsMali1802 raises to 180Ball-Z-C raises to 1,050, and is all inLucky Mello calls 1,050101 PKR foldsgoonies2 foldsMali1802 raises to 2,960, and is all inLucky Mello calls 1,910Mali1802 shows [Ah Kc]Ball-Z-C shows [Ts Js]Lucky Mello shows [Kd 6d]*** FLOP *** [Td 8h 3d]*** TURN *** [Td 8h 3d] [4c]*** RIVER *** [Td 8h 3d 4c] [5d]Mali1802 shows Ace King highLucky Mello shows a flush, King highLucky Mello wins the side pot (3,820) with a flush, King highBall-Z-C shows a pair of TensLucky Mello wins the main pot (3,240) with a flush, King highBall-Z-C stands upMali1802 stands uphardbar sits downhardbar adds 5,210mar123tin sits downmar123tin adds 17,070*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,060 Main pot 3,240. Side pot 3,820. | Rake 0Board: [Td 8h 3d 4c 5d]Seat 1: IwiDerGoldfisch didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: copanski didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Saevar_Ingi didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: Steph300 didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: Mali1802 showed [Ah Kc] and lost with Ace King highSeat 6: Ball-Z-C showed [Ts Js] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 7: Lucky Mello (button) showed [Kd 6d] and won (7,060) with a flush, King highSeat 8: 101 PKR (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: goonies2 (big blind) folded before the FlopYesYesOhYay (Observer): well done carmello!Lucky Mello: sweetLucky Mello: i won itLucky Mello: got 30 bucksYesYesOhYay (Observer): i knowLucky Mello: for knocking em outYesYesOhYay (Observer): lol well done!YesYesOhYay (Observer): lucky by nature lucky by name