The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance this guy is leveling the hell out of all of you and laughing his ass off right now?
LOL.. I highly doubt he's beating me in my games. I SWEPT bingo last night biatch!
Any chance this guy is leveling the hell out of all of you and laughing his ass off right now?
If he is leveling this entire charade he deserves to laugh his ass off.
isnt he reading the forum?
LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
Are you guys still talking about that joke account?I said like 6 pages ago that it's a joke. Why do people want to believe it's not, lol.
That would be a negatory. It's possible (likely?) that his fcp account is fake, but all the other stuff is 100% real.
candice.jpg
THAT PHONE IS WEARING UNDERWEAR!!!!
Literally a zero percent chance. Nobody intentionally loses money (according to SharkScope) and plays horribly in every hand of poker just to level an entire poker forum.
Literally a zero percent chance. Nobody intentionally loses money (according to SharkScope) and plays horribly in every hand of poker just to level an entire poker forum.
IDK. He seems solid.- Jordan
there is such potential to further the epicness of this thread.
It's only getting better and better, the only way I see it ending is when Lucky Mello gets his account banned from FTP.
It's only getting better and better, the only way I see it ending is when Lucky Mello gets his account banned from FTP.
Not before he scams Napa.Too soon?
Not before he scams Napa.Too soon?
IMO, if you're dumb enough to be scammed by someone as stupid as Mello, then you don't deserve to get your money back, no matter how much this forum loves you.

he just told me he busted his ftp account and is now playing on UB. lol. also asked me for my IM name so hopefully we can get some gold soon. oh yeah i forgot... i asked him about the subscipshun to get better at the pokers and he said he would have it up soon he was working on something

he just told me he busted his ftp account and is now playing on UB. lol. also asked me for my IM name so hopefully we can get some gold soon. oh yeah i forgot... i asked him about the subscipshun to get better at the pokers and he said he would have it up soon he was working on something
do we know what this kid actually does? Does he go to school or he is just a "pro" playing with mommy and daddies money?
[x] still waiting to be trained by mello[x] touching myself passionationely[x] kate beckinsale
lol!

He offered me and whatgreatis $500 to drive to NJ to pick him up. (we claimed to live in Buffalo, we were trying to get him to fly to Buffalo to meet us...fake address and all....) He claims his car was JUST stolen, so he couldn't drive himself. We told him to spend the 500 on a plane ticket instead, but he wasn't too fond of that idea.

Wow. Best thread ever.Acid Knight, if you don't roll this guy by the end of the week, I'll be disappointed. I wonder if this is the same guy who's after Cobalt Blue's girlfriend. Maybe we can get AmScray to blaze him.

Wow. Best thread ever.Acid Knight, if you don't roll this guy by the end of the week, I'll be disappointed. I wonder if this is the same guy who's after Cobalt Blue's girlfriend. Maybe we can get AmScray to blaze him.
I UDed "rolled" to see if I could link you to the "roll" definition that would involved ****ing and then robbing him, and one def. contained this example: "When GI JOE would be doin a hooker and get hit from behind by a club."I feel no further context is required.
Someone mentioned that Mello says he busted his FTP roll (big surprise?) and is now playing on UB.
Someone mentioned that Mello says he busted his FTP roll (big surprise?) and is now playing on UB.
Oh noooosssss!He'll be a superuser in no time!
he just told me he busted his ftp account and is now playing on UB. lol.