The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mello just sent me a msg on myspace... he asked me do i play poker on full tilt? Where should I go with this?
HU 4 ROLZZZ

Welcome to High Stakes Living: LUCKY MELLO. Come on in!melo.jpgI am one of a very, VERY exclusive group of people:friends.jpgFor all you lovely ladies out there, you could get lucky with Lucky Mello:details.jpgHere are Mello's prized possessions; his photo albums:albums.jpgLadies, if you are lucky enough to get with Lucky Mello, don't get too attached. He's saving himself for a very fortunate Candice (she's a blessed girl):candice.jpgOkay, I might be too old to understand the captions here:tat.jpgTry getting a read on this guy at the poker table. YEAH RIGHT!sunglasses.jpgThis is what will happen if you sit across from Lucky Mello:moneymoneymoney.jpgLesson: If you play Lucky Mello, he will peer into your soul through mirrored lenses and then use your money as a fan.

Why would a rich kid use a grimy pay phone as opposed to a cell phone, or even the phone in his house? Hmm...

Why would a rich kid use a grimy pay phone as opposed to a cell phone, or even the phone in his house? Hmm...
and have a $3 haircut and be unable to pay for water to wash his face?
I'll take this one."Cuse the biches, they gots the call diss play"Or not.
he's asking me a bunch of questions through myspace.. i hope he tries to scam me.. this could get even better
When me and Fargopoker were acting as chicks over aim he tried to scam us with some prepaid deposit card? Apparently its wayyyyyyyyy easier than transfering funds over Full Tilt.
When me and Fargopoker were acting as chicks over aim he tried to scam us with some prepaid deposit card? Apparently its wayyyyyyyyy easier than transfering funds over Full Tilt.
Ya he tried the same with me.
ya i know, but its still his left sholder
You should let it go, remember the avatar with the guys arm, and you thought he was a wierdo with a little arm. Then he mentioned it was his baby's arm in the photo

I'm currently talking to him through myspace still.. i just asked him if there is a subscripshun i can get to help me get better at the pokers.. i need some ideas on how i can get this stupid scammer in trouble

I'm currently talking to him through myspace still.. i just asked him if there is a subscripshun i can get to help me get better at the pokers.. i need some ideas on how i can get this stupid scammer in trouble
isnt he reading the forum?
Ask him to play you at hu at 50nl or 100nl and tell him you'll "send back everything you win because you just are playing him to learn." He'll fall for it and you'll set a solid fish trap.