The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread delivers for sure.Lucky Mello, you don't live tooo far from me. I'd like to propose a live HU match between the two of us. 5/10nl whatever location you want, I'll come to your parent's house if you want and your dad can deal the game. Only restriction is your boy with the sunglasses and the blowout in the gallery photo is not allowed to be present because it will likely put me on tilt. We must play for a set amount of hours and each time I bust you you must reload for the full amount of 1k. If you beat me, I'll pay you double whatever amount you beat me for. If I beat you I get to take over your awesome web page. book it.
This hasn't gotten the love it deserves. Thread highlight IMO
is anyone on FCP balla enough to drop 3k+ on a joke account?
I'm pretty sure he meant the FCP account is a joke.There's virtually no way that this whole guy is made up and if he is, WOW. I think we've all been totally outplayed if that's the case, but that's like running out quads with bottom pair to beat someone's set and it just doesn't happen.
There's virtually no way that this whole guy is made up and if he is, WOW. I think we've all been totally outplayed if that's the case, but that's like running out quads with bottom pair to beat someone's set and it just doesn't happen.
WAT?
ZOMG NO ****ING WAY NO ****ING WAYFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$42 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $658.75BB: $392Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with 7 :club: 7 :DHero raises to $12, BB calls.Flop: 6 :4h 9 :ts 7 :5c ($24, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, BB raises to $48, Hero raises to $141, BB raises to $416, Hero raises to $752, BB calls all-in $12.Uncalled bets: $324 returned to Hero. Turn: 6 :D ($880, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $880)River: 6 :D ($880, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $880)Results:Final pot: $880Hero showed 7d 7sBB showed 6s 7c
sigh he asks me to be his friend on myspace and then blocks me from AIM?
Will you be my friend on myspace? No but seriously... if you want to play some live tourneys within 20 mins of La-X I will show you throughout the week, easy money, easy money, and $1/$2 NL cash games with guys that used to be amish.... seriously I'm not great, but I can hook you up.. I just play the tourneys.... I get drunk alot also... I have weird days off so sometimes so usually midweek... I write poetry, don't let that freak you out lol
Will you be my friend on myspace? No but seriously... if you want to play some live tourneys within 20 mins of La-X I will show you throughout the week, easy money, easy money, and $1/$2 NL cash games with guys that used to be amish.... seriously I'm not great, but I can hook you up.. I just play the tourneys.... I get drunk alot also... I have weird days off so sometimes so usually midweek... I write poetry, don't let that freak you out lol
i like to drink

I'm inspired, truly in awe. You are my muse, I have composed this little rap in attempt to gain sponsorship.Yo yo yo, check it B,I hip hop with my King 'n Bitch Queen of C,Bettin and raisin, all-in if need be.Show no fear Ace off-suite enough to bootWord to yo momma boyeeeeeee!Please give me money kthxbai.-SJ

I'm inspired, truly in awe. You are my muse, I have composed this little rap in attempt to gain sponsorship.Yo yo yo, check it B,I hip hop with my King 'n Bitch Queen of C,Bettin and raisin, all-in if need be.Show no fear Ace off-suite enough to bootWord to yo momma boyeeeeeee!Please give me money kthxbai.-SJ
Are you Mello's little brother?
[ ] rhymesunless u pronounce it dee-nis and if u do thats just silly
It rhymes with penis because it only has one 'n.' It usually has 2.You should get some sleep.
i like to drink
I'm drunk right now....like letireally right now...I'm thinking about now going to work tonight? Want to get hammered and get kicked out of the entire city of lacrosse? I've done it before....****ing bouncer fell through a window.... how the hell did that happen? i don't remember shit?