The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

I don't want to catch up on this thread, but can I get a cliffnotes of who this Mello feller is and why we make fun of him so much?Mark
Well this sums it up a bit, but it is good imo.....Lucky Mello
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to catch up on this thread, but can I get a cliffnotes of who this Mello feller is and why we make fun of him so much?Mark
You have time to enter all the Starbucks locations in the world into a GPS, yet you won't read through an epic thread.... ridonkulous...
Then he called me a station loool.
Yeah I didn't realize the hilarity of this the first time I read it:~SANDOG~: calling stations i LOVE ittroyomac: ironyHe wanted YOU TO SEE!!!! Outstanding.
anyone who joins my forum can be invited to a home game at my house, i will put a 50 dollar bounty on me to and if you beat me when i have aces you are probably good enough to be sponsored.
hi....i live right off of lafayette in hawthorne....are we neighbors?

I love how melo's evidence that he's a good poker player is the fact that he was able to scrap together what looks to be 20 or so $100 bills. His online poker stats are beyond pathetic (among the worst I've ever seen). His sng roi is -30%. I think I would do better 16 tabling the $27s if I always had to play 7-8 shots deep. My guess was initially that he ran sick in one poker tourny... but that's not true. After checking his tourny stats, I've found they suck equally as much as his sng stats. Then again, he's just a kid. Maybe this will be a good lesson that people who act like chach's get no respect...

I think this is a good place to post this. $10 rebuy 2 minutes before break.PokerStars Game #18717487352: Tournament #94712541, $10+$1 Omaha Pot Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2008/07/10 - 11:27:09 (ET)Table '94712541 6' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: HerniaAsesin (15470 in chips) Seat 2: FavioFlavio (3225 in chips) Seat 3: bernhardboy (6850 in chips) Seat 4: TimWakefield (3560 in chips) Seat 5: 1shark2007 (3600 in chips) Seat 6: StangeKat (2900 in chips) Seat 7: rANdYPaNkY (1350 in chips) Seat 8: GingDoHei (6850 in chips) Seat 9: chrisibaby32 (8795 in chips) FavioFlavio: posts small blind 50bernhardboy: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TimWakefield [Ts Jh Ks 9d]TimWakefield: raises 250 to 3501shark2007: folds StangeKat: folds rANdYPaNkY: folds GingDoHei: folds chrisibaby32: folds HerniaAsesin: calls 350FavioFlavio: calls 300bernhardboy: calls 250*** FLOP *** [Tc 6c 4c]FavioFlavio: checks bernhardboy: checks TimWakefield: checks HerniaAsesin: bets 600FavioFlavio: folds bernhardboy: folds TimWakefield: raises 2600 to 3200HerniaAsesin: raises 2600 to 5800TimWakefield: calls 10 and is all-inUncalled bet (2590) returned to HerniaAsesin*** TURN *** [Tc 6c 4c] [Ah]*** RIVER *** [Tc 6c 4c Ah] [8c]*** SHOW DOWN ***TimWakefield: shows [Ts Jh Ks 9d] (a pair of Tens)HerniaAsesin: shows [Qs 2h 5s 3c] (high card Ace)TimWakefield collected 7820 from potHerniaAsesin: haha tilting??TimWakefield: me or youTimWakefield: :PHerniaAsesin: i now u are bluffingHerniaAsesin: that is a weak stupid bluffTimWakefield: oh ok tyHerniaAsesin: u were actually drawiugn agisnte meTimWakefield: actually noTimWakefield: you were drawingTimWakefield: even if you were ahead, you were drawingHerniaAsesin: hey, omaha fsh in hereDealer: The break will start when the current hand finishesHerniaAsesin: u are a fishTimWakefield: ty for informing meHerniaAsesin: i make money out of people like uHerniaAsesin: =)TimWakefield: niceHerniaAsesin: its must have been a pitifull thought, oo ill push, anyway i can donk another 20 bucksHerniaAsesin: thats what u were thinking on ur weak az moveTimWakefield: and what were you thinking exactly?TimWakefield: when you called with a straight draw on a flush board?TimWakefield: oh wait you knew i was bluffingHerniaAsesin: it happedn what i wanted to happeened, i know u are blind cause or ur stupdiity and all but i had like 15, 20 outsHerniaAsesin: i just care about having the most outsHerniaAsesin: or bluffing weak players like uHerniaAsesin: haha, and he even adds on!!!!!!!!!!HerniaAsesin: samrt move manHerniaAsesin: i guess u can "stack" me for more chips

I can't believe I'm 1) awake this early and 2) watching a PLO tournament on Stars. Bust that clown, Alex!Nate's avatar is actually a picture of himself mimicking the similar Lucky Mello photo. Nate and Mello look nearly identical.

HerniaAsesin: it happedn what i wanted to happeened, i know u are blind cause or ur stupdiity and all but i had like 15, 20 outsHerniaAsesin: i just care about having the most outsHerniaAsesin: or bluffing weak players like u
He had 20 outs unless you have any 2 random clubs, then he's got Zero.
He had 20 outs unless you have any 2 random clubs, then he's got Zero.
Yeah, but seriously, what are the odds of half of his cards being the same suit as the cards on the board? One in a thousand? One in a million? It has to be something like that. Especially since Hernia has a club in his hand.
someone should do an avatar of themselves holding a ton of 1 dollar bills and a million dollar smile. this thread rules over all other threads ever created.
Would be very hard for Canadians...... Holding a bunch of looneys in one hand would obviously fail in the balla looking department :club:
someone should do an avatar of themselves holding a ton of 1 dollar bills and a million dollar smile. this thread rules over all other threads ever created.
I would do that, but with a couple of fistfulls of Sacagawea Golden Dollars. Far more balla imo.
Would be very hard for Canadians...... Holding a bunch of looneys in one hand would obviously fail in the balla looking department :club:
Nah, we would just have a picture of him holding a bunch of canadian tire money...canadian-tire-money.jpg