How Do You Want To Die?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go out fighting for the cause.You?
Okay, I'll bite...What cause is that you'll go out fighting for?The Revolution?AHahahahahah habwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaAnd do you know what kind of dumbass you sound like, when you say " Fck man, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna go out taking out bush/cheney.. FCK YA!" Give me an f-ing break. Not only is it an empty gesture, from an extremely radical political perspective, it is also 100 percent fantasy as you would never, ever, ever have remote chance of coming even close to doing it. You wouldn't be able to put a pie in Condellessa Rice's face, much less wack Bush/Cheney.
Okay, I'll bite...What cause is that you'll go out fighting for?The Revolution?AHahahahahah habwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaAnd do you know what kind of dumbass you sound like, when you say " Fck man, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna go out taking out bush/cheney.. FCK YA!" Give me an f-ing break. Not only is it an empty gesture, from an extremely radical political perspective, it is also 100 percent fantasy as you would never, ever, ever have remote chance of coming even close to doing it. You wouldn't be able to put a pie in Condellessa Rice's face, much less wack Bush/Cheney.
I am reminded of the Family Guy where Peter goes back in time and changes the future. There is a great scene where someone runs up to Peter and Brian and shouts something like: "There was a crazy accident.....and Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and Justice Scalia were all killed by the same bullet!"Peter: I dont know who any of those people are.

i'd want to take my own life (control issues). probably around 65 or so (age issues). my thinking is i'll take a bunch of vicodin, hop in the bath, put "the thomas crown affair" on the television and just after the sprinklers reveal the monet i'll hug the tele and bring it on it.i'd take bono with me. and also my neighbors dog that ALWAYS barks at me.

Okay, I'll bite...What cause is that you'll go out fighting for?Helping those who's suffered social injustice?The Revolution?Nope, but I guess I can make that a goal.AHahahahahah habwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahalolzAnd do you know what kind of dumbass you sound like, when you say " Fck man, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna go out taking out bush/cheney.. FCK YA!" Give me an f-ing break. Not only is it an empty gesture, from an extremely radical political perspective, it is also 100 percent fantasy as you would never, ever, ever have remote chance of coming even close to doing it. You wouldn't be able to put a pie in Condellessa Rice's face, much less wack Bush/Cheney.NO ONE HAS EVER KILLED A PRESIDENT EVER. NOT EVEN WITH SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

I think I need to add that killing Bush at this point is rather irrelevant and would only be a symbol. Cheny is even more irrelevant. Besides, at this point in the game, the last thing the right needs is a martyr.

A) If you don't think, in the post 9/11 era, there's a fundamental difference between the presidential security now and for kennedy, or even between Reagan and now, you're a damn fool.B) Killing the president is one thing, killing the president/vice president double shot is something else. Something that NO ONE HAS EVER DONE, EVEN WITHOUT SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION!!!!!!111!11!1!1!1!!!C) Someone certainly could kill the president or the V.P, but that someone ain't you, even if you got a brain tumor tomorrow.

getting sucked into a manmade black hole sounds pretty cool. i give it a month, two tops.
I had a long conversation with the world's number 1 expert on black holes at the LHC the other day. He described in confusing detail how hidden dimensions in spacetime related to the Kaluza-Klein theory of particles could lead to non-Einsteinian black holes forming at the LHC. In other worlds, gravity will couple to the degrees of freedom of the number of possible particles which will effectively bring down the plank scale and allow for production of micro black holes at the TEV energy range, which corresponds to the energy of the LHC.Neat, eh.
I had a long conversation with the world's number 1 expert on black holes at the LHC the other day. He described in confusing detail how hidden dimensions in spacetime related to the Kaluza-Klein theory of particles could lead to non-Einsteinian black holes forming at the LHC. In other worlds, gravity will couple to the degrees of freedom of the number of possible particles which will effectively bring down the plank scale and allow for production of micro black holes at the TEV energy range, which corresponds to the energy of the LHC.Neat, eh.
I also have a funny story about black holes. At a city council meeting, one man described a particular municipal agency as a "black hole". A woman got up and said she thought that was racist. The head of the city council actually made the guy apologize for an offensive remark! Ignorance 1, Science 0.
watdoes that mean we all die soon?
Fuck that, we can't let that shit happen! Who going to Europe with me?What the hell does this mean?
Pretty sure Chrozzo said the same thing on JTV the other night. Same night he did the 4 mudslides.Everyone called him drunk and crazy, glad to see he's only one of those.
F that, we can't let that s happen! Who going to Europe with me?
I'm leaving in 10 days, let me know what you need me to do...

"Helping those who's suffered social injustice?"Leaving aside for now the lousy Grammar - I would love to hear what you mean by this and how laying down your life "Fighting" for this "Cause" would work and what you hope it would accomplish.Is this how the Great Radical Minds are working these days?

I just hope whoever in this topic gets visited by Feds posts a trip report!
Do they have internet access in Gitmo?
"Helping those who's suffered social injustice?"Leaving aside for now the lousy Grammar - I would love to hear what you mean by this and how laying down your life "Fighting" for this "Cause" would work and what you hope it would accomplish.Is this how the Great Radical Minds are working these days?
Honestly guys.I don't have an agenda. I put "fighting for the cause" and I don't have a cause. My cause is to get as much money as possible and help as many people as I can. I have an order to that list though. First it goes family, friends, randoms.