No Checks Available On Full Tilt

I got this emal from Full Tilt,We wish to inform you of a temporary issue with our payment processor which has affected a small number of recent check withdrawals.If you are affected by this issue and experience any difficulty cashing or depositing your recent check, please rest assured that we are fully aware of the situation and working to resolve it as swiftly as possible. we will contact you when we receive further information on the details of your recent check withdrawal.In the interim, please reply to this email or contact checkquestions@fulltiltpoker.com for clarification and assistance.We appreciate the importance of receiving your funds in a timely manner and apologize sincerely if you have been affected.Thank you for your patience and understanding.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker SupportDid this happen before? How long till we can cash out with checks?This blows...

Wow, WTF. My most recent Stars check looked ultra sketchy too. Like it had been routed several times and looked more like a money order. It also took like a week longer than normal. Not good.

Wow, WTF. My most recent Stars check looked ultra sketchy too. Like it had been routed several times and looked more like a money order. It also took like a week longer than normal. Not good.
My last FTP one was different also.But yeah, I've also been waiting 3 weeks on a check and got that same email yesterday. I responded to bitch and haven't heard anything back OBV!Really fucking annoying when you're trying to pay bills!
So what are people doing in the meantime?
Bitching on here.Still no response to my email from 2 days ago even though they gave us that special email to use.

I have made 4 cashouts on Full Tilt in the last 3 weeks (obv. brag post I know lol).My 2nd cashout came promptly from XXX Bank. Had no problems depositing.The 1st cashout is completely MIA. I am worried it is from the XXX payments company (which puts commission payment in the memo line) and the Full Tilt is having huge problems with XXX. They seem a bit shady.The 3rd and 4th cashouts normally would be arriving soon. But my hopes are not high.Full tilt usually answers my emails quickly but on this issue they seem to be stalling. Very distressing.

Finally got a response. Basically, they told me mine was mailed on June 24th. I didn't check the mail yesterday, so I'll have to wait till later and check it for today/yesterday and hopefully it's here. I know they say USPS can take 15 days... but when the hell is that ever true? We shall see.

Finally got a response. Basically, they told me mine was mailed on June 24th. I didn't check the mail yesterday, so I'll have to wait till later and check it for today/yesterday and hopefully it's here. I know they say USPS can take 15 days... but when the hell is that ever true? We shall see.
yeah I JUST got an email too. makes my last post look a bit silly but oh well. Below is their email to me plus my original email to them.Hello Andrew,Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support in regards to your check inquiry.According to our records, your check for $1800 [xxxxxxxx] was sent by our check processor on June 25, check number xxxxxx. As of today, it has been 11 business days since this check was sent, and regular USPS delivery can take approximately 15 business days. Please note we currently retain more than one processor for the shipping of our checks. This may mean that the checks you receive look different and may not arrive in the order they were requested. Your check should be arriving soon, but if you still have not received it by July 16, please let us know and we will be able to assist you further.Thanks in advance for your cooperation. If you have any other questions in the meantime, please feel free to email us.Regards,Alex Full Tilt Poker Support----------------------------------------------------------------------Please remember never to give out your password or enteraccount details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff willnever ask you for your password. For your security, alwayskeep this information a secret.Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker----------------------------------------------------------------------Original Message Follows: ------------------------Dear Full Tilt Cashier, I was wondering if the email I received about withdrawal issues has affected the delivery of the cashout detailed below. I am concerned because I have already received a check (for $2400) for a cashout that I made after the below cashout. Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Andrew xxxxxxx

i think this is a huge deal and im surprised there isn't more outrage all over poker forums about it. if i get my money you can be pretty certain i am taking my 15k+ hands a month to stars after this. its not so much the fact that its going on that bothers me but the fact that they won't say anything about it. i find it unacceptable to not let me know whats going on with my money.

Just got $100.00 bonus from FTP due to the check delay. 28 days to clear at .06 per point releasing at $20.00 units.
i just checked and i got one for $200. a nice gesture, but not enough. when the dust from this clears unless i am able to access my money in a prompt fashion im going elsewhere. and to think, im just a few months away from getting the tv :club:

Just got this email and $300 put into my account. $200 that I was expecting in a check and $100 extra....

Dear Suited_Up, As you are aware, you were among a group of players recently affected by a problem with your check withdrawal:DATE: 19 June 2008TRANSFER NUMBER: 20750000000AMOUNT: $200.00If you have not yet done so, please do not attempt to cash or deposit your current withdrawal check. If you have attempted to cash your check, we deeply regret any problems you have encountered. In either case, your withdrawal amount will be returned to your Full Tilt account shortly. We know it is important that you receive your funds in a timely manner and apologize sincerely for this event, the resultant delay and for any inconvienence caused. We have now resolved the issue and you may re-initiate a withdrawal once your balance is restored in the cashier. In the interim, please reply to this email or contact checkupdate@fulltiltpoker.com for clarification and assistance.As a token of appreciation for your patience in this matter, we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $100 within the next 24 hours.Thank you again for your patience and understanding.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker Support

I also got the email and the amount of the cash out and 100 extra deposited into my account. does this mean we can try to cash out again?